Black Cat Forums

Black Cat Forums (http://forums.blackcatgames.com/index.php)
-   Alien Swarm Discussion (http://forums.blackcatgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   For alien swarm 2k10 (wrong forum but maybe) (http://forums.blackcatgames.com/showthread.php?t=13041)

phadeb 24th Jul 2010 02:12 PM

For alien swarm 2k10 (wrong forum but maybe)

Hi everyone,

I am Pranker and I discovered Alien Swarm as soon as it went out, and thought the game was great.

This project has for purpose to regroup all Alien Swarm Players who reached the maximum level, mainly to play together on Insane difficulty or for the Achievements.

Conditions to be part of that group is to be

Level : 27
Promotion : Third

The conditions may come to change with game updates if new promotions are added or the levelling system is modified.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ASMLG

Just send me a message and you will be added.

reemulmyu 24th Jul 2010 02:58 PM

wrong forum can you not read

(Edit by Nachimir: Moved now. phadeb, why on earth did you put this in the 2K4 forum, acknowledging that it was the wrong one anyway?)

immortius 25th Jul 2010 12:33 AM

Incidentally - 2k10? Really? The whole 2kX abbreviation was extremely questionable, but abbreviating a 4 digit year with 4 digits is ultimately pointless.

Fuzzy Bunny 25th Jul 2010 02:47 AM

It is shorter to pronounce, though.

immortius 25th Jul 2010 04:14 AM

Not shorter than Twenty Ten, which has the incidental benefit of sounding like we're living in a high-tech future.

Zombie21 25th Jul 2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortius (Post 243256)
Not shorter than Twenty Ten, which has the incidental benefit of sounding like we're living in a high-tech future.

XD, it does.

twenty ten sounds like the future envisioned in Back to the Future part 2

Nanj 25th Jul 2010 10:18 AM

Only five more years until Hoverboards, folks.

Ihmemies 25th Jul 2010 10:32 AM

Sounds like a gay group, since I decided not to ever promote myself.

Moses2k 25th Jul 2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihmemies (Post 243275)
Sounds like a gay group, since I decided not to ever promote myself.

Likewise. I'm worried about getting promoted into a desk job.

Ihmemies 25th Jul 2010 02:14 PM

I simply don't believe in self-promotions. I wouldn't probably mind if some respectable authority promoted me though!

x-newbie 25th Jul 2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses2k (Post 243309)
Likewise. I'm worried about getting promoted into a desk job.

How bout a desk job that u should take answers on the question "what flashlight is useful for" having a twin shortbarreled shotty strapped underneath the desk pointing to the answerer?

Moses2k 25th Jul 2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x-newbie (Post 243328)
How bout a desk job that u should take answers on the question "what flashlight is useful for" having a twin shortbarreled shotty strapped underneath the desk pointing to the answerer?

Not unless my desk is mobile and I'm asking aliens. In that case, every answer is the wrong answer.

DarkLord75 25th Jul 2010 07:49 PM

Guys, I'm not pro enough to join this.

I feel left out. :(

Ki!ler-Mk1 26th Jul 2010 03:10 PM

Our glorius admin of the ut2k4 servers is inviting all 2k4 players to his group fyi , all you gota do is have him remeber you :) i think hes going to set up steam group servers.

Kasto 26th Jul 2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ki!ler-Mk1 (Post 243478)
Our glorius admin of the ut2k4 servers is inviting all 2k4 players to his group fyi , all you gota do is have him remeber you :) i think hes going to set up steam group servers.

Gonna be really nice, though i doubt I played that much of the old mod to impress and be remembered :D

Fuzzy Bunny 27th Jul 2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ki!ler-Mk1 (Post 243478)

...PestCon? Angel-of-sIX? That Multiplay.uk guy?

I remember you Kasto <3

tchatzi 27th Jul 2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses2k (Post 243330)
Quote:

Originally Posted by x-newbie: ( link to post )
Not unless my desk is mobile and I'm asking aliens. In that case, every answer is the wrong answer.

Who are you and what have you done to the real Moses ?