Black Cat Forums

Black Cat Forums (http://forums.blackcatgames.com/index.php)
-   Thievery Mapping (http://forums.blackcatgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Archive of maps (http://forums.blackcatgames.com/showthread.php?t=13337)

Mordengaard 6th Dec 2010 12:15 PM

Archive of maps
 
I've come across an archive (rar) of all my old Thievery maps... not 100% sure what's in here, but there are several versions of unreleased maps, as well as some other stuff by other people. Use whatever of mine you feel like.

Download Archive (200mb)

Mordengaard 6th Dec 2010 12:18 PM

Also in the same vein;

StoneTest.rar
Th-ThiefTraining.rar
TH-Tower.rar
Th-Umbawi.rar

May or may not be more recent than the files in the archive

Keggie 6th Dec 2010 12:47 PM

some good stuff there mord, i recall seeing screens of some of them awhile ago, think i might try and make a few playable, thief training map is an idea iv also had and have made a few bits for allready

edit - should ask chief to do one, i bet you'd love that :D

]>CoD<[Chief 6th Dec 2010 03:15 PM

How could I do one when I never backed up anything? :p

Though between DP and Spam they probably have more of my old maps than I have :)

p.s. keg you should learn UE3, get some modern mapping skills :)

WOW! I just downloaded it. He includes my aquatone14 AND keep3/redux in the pack. I never knew you cared Mord, *sniff*.

Keggie 10th Dec 2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ]>CoD<[Chief (Post 245823)
How could I do one when I never backed up anything? :p

Though between DP and Spam they probably have more of my old maps than I have :)

would either have a keep with brushes still in it? or did you always delete them at that point? and i meant you fix one up to make it playable :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by ]>CoD<[Chief (Post 245823)
p.s. keg you should learn UE3, get some modern mapping skills :)

blah its evil!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ]>CoD<[Chief (Post 245823)
WOW! I just downloaded it. He includes my aquatone14 AND keep3/redux in the pack. I never knew you cared Mord, *sniff*.

suprisingly no h-2o, i wonder why.. :P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.