X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sky-fiwa-
    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BiG_D View Post
    You're probably reading too much into it. His recent post history is mostly just him complaining, mostly about Swarm. Let's just ignore him, shall we?
    Of course my post history is all about complaining,

there is nothing else to TALK about in the NB/Thievery forums.
    My Profile Sux.

Comment

• Baz
      • Jan 2005

Boohoo
      ..it's safer here.

Comment

• Machine
        • Jan 2003

I agree with Fix. You get all this stuff for free, so instead of whining like a cheap slag why don't you look at how you can help out? If not, enjoy and nurture the rich community that surrounds BCG you big buffoon.
        ~TuF~

Comment

• Bandit
          • Nov 2003

Playing their games is not enough of help?
          .:.S.e.r.v.e.r.B.r.o.w.s.e.r.:.

Comment

• Machine
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
            Playing their games is not enough of help?
            Oh how foolish of me! Of course! We play their games! Now that is different, we have every right to incessantly moan and complain if that's the case! [/raging sarcasm]
            ~TuF~

Comment

• ]>CoD<[Chief
              • Jul 2004

I wonder if dalai had anything to do with the initial idea of NightBlade and its first incarnations.
              I always got the impression it was a Dalai idea.
              [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

• Spidey
                • Oct 2003

It can't be dead. I just googled it and here's the first result.

The largest Wrath of the Lich King Classic site, featuring detailed guides, news, and information including class guides, profession guides, Best in Slot guides, a quest database, talent calculator, and more.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Comment

• FatRatHead
                  • Sep 2004

That's what I thought Chiefie, how come he's nowhere near the development team?

Comment

• sky-fiwa-
                    • Sep 2005

I'm godlike, thats why.
                    My Profile Sux.

Comment

• Chainsaws
                      • Jan 2003

IMHO opinion one of the moderators should delete all these 'Where is NB?' posts as soon as they appear. If I go to check out a mod and their forums are full of posts like that it immediately puts me off trying it as I assume it will never get released or updated.

On the other hand, it may just be better to announce that Nightblade is being abandoned and a new mod (Nightblade in its current incarnation) is being developed as it will clear the confusion that they are the same game that has take however many years to come out.
                      One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -
                      The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

• immortius
                        • Jan 2003

We already did announce that though, or at least I thought we had. Perhaps in the sticky at the top of the forum. Although I think the actual change announcement was earlier, before UT3 was out.

Anyhow I'm going to merge this thread with the other one.
                        Last edited by immortius; 19 Oct 2008, 04:17 AM.
                        Immortius' Forge

Comment

• ]>CoD<[Chief
                          • Jul 2004

as it will clear the confusion that they are the same game that has take however many years to come out.
                          Immorti-Blade for Unreal Tournament 3, maybe... (gets away from the old name quite well ).

Oh, and besides the sticky oRGy announced it was moving to UT3 and so forth waaay back in 2007.

[E.D.G]Chief

Comment

• NightSage
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by -=Moss=- View Post
                            Dear old playmates, I just drop by now and then when I'm really bored or when I'm cleaning my bookmarks. Most of us are old regulars and we know it's not gonna happen, we're stuck in nostalgia together. The community isn't certainly growing, but it's still fun to see some of you bastards are still alive, makes a lil tear in my eye.

I consider NB dead in the egg. I didn't even checked the alpha. I'm not motivated enough to try and fix some file to get it worked, I have plenty of programs issues at my job to quench myself into another.

I'd give it a try if it would come off properly. Who can blame the developers, i certainly don't. they did a fine job, just a shame it didn't get completed. Motivation isn't there and it's understandable. Old mod, old engine, no revenue at all. They have a life to take care of.

I personally let go of NB when the site was updated at 4-5 months periods, like any other online stuff. The more time passes the less likely it will happen, and even now it's pretty remote.

just my 2cents, and to talk with a couple of you homies.

Ah, nostalgia, the best feeling known to man.

Yeah, its pretty obvious the mod is dead. This mod reminds me of that halflife class based fantasy combat mod that was in development for like 10 years and never released. They would update the mods website every few months/years. We all hoped it was going to release but knew that it pretty much wasn't going to happen.
                            I am of the Night

Comment

• Inq
                              • May 2008

Are you a pessimist, NightSage? I don't get all the complaining done on this forum. Nightblade isn't a night's work.
                              http://rjanes.co.uk
                              http://www.rpg-palace.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X