Clear All
  • okih-imus
    • Sep 2003

Right-O

Comment

• Radamanthus
      • Jan 2003

sounds good
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

• The Dragon
        • Jan 2003

Cool. Brody, if it's cool, we will use your server again. Only this time, we'll remember to take the password off when we're done.

Comment

• Flack
          • Jan 2003

It's fine with me, count me in.
          In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

• Machine
            • Jan 2003

Good luck both teams, if it's 1pm EST then I'll be around to spec if required.
            ~TuF~

Comment

• okih-imus
              • Sep 2003

My team is currently suffering from computer problems. Recently we received a nasty virus on one of our computers. We are working diligently to get this problem resolved before the match. Another computer is having video problems and I'll see if I can't fix that too. And as for my computer, well I have just formatted my hard drive and I will install thievery soon.
              I will try my best to get the computers up and running for the match. But if I somehow fail then we will have to play with a player down. Just to give you a heads up. I'm off the fix the problems now.

Comment

• The Dragon
                • Jan 2003

Okay Okih, good luck.

Comment

• Radamanthus
                  • Jan 2003

Good luck, and I hope to see you and all your team tomorrow!
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

• okih-imus
                    • Sep 2003

My computer is all setup and I told Spamslayer to get his setup but he's playing warcraft. Oh well that's his problem, if he wants to play with a crappy pc I'll let him.
                    As for our third pc, I'm having problems copying some 7GB files over the network so I can format the hard drive. It's 2 hours till the match. I am fine playing with a player down, but I'll try to fix the problem asap.

Comment

• The Dragon
                      • Jan 2003

We are all on TS, TuF TS, waiting for you guys. I think it just makes sense that everyone is on the server, so everyone can be monitored.

You may, however, need to be unbanned. I am hoping you took that up with Brody, because I don't know how to do that and the match is like...now.

Comment

• okih-imus
                        • Sep 2003

The virus has our stuff messed up so now we only have one computer, mine. I can still play if you guys don't mind.
                        And I thought that you guys were gonna try to get me unbanned or Brody already said no.

Comment

• The Dragon
                          • Jan 2003

Brody flat out said no? What server did you guys play on against M? Get on TS so we can discuss this.

Comment

• okih-imus
                            • Sep 2003

I don't have TS installed yet, I just formatted. I thought I remembered Brody saying no or maybe that was some time ago, dunno. I played on crackaz private server with m. I'll dl ts now though.

Comment

• The Dragon
                              • Jan 2003

Okay, I will try one thing to get you unbanned, if it doesn't work, I'm sorry. Forsaken simply aren't all free again for the rest of Move 2, so we can't push the match back, as much as that sucks. I just thought you had it cleared with Brody.

Gabe should have pmed the pass for Brody's Challenge to you.

Comment

• okih-imus
                                • Sep 2003

Yeah, I tried the pass but the server rejected me.

Comment

Working...
                                X