• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrokenArts
    Former Forum Staff
    • Jan 2003

*Dishonored* game demo

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And this blurb is taken from Digital Nightfall on TTLG, he is working on the game too, which is rather cool.

I think it's OK to clarify something about those videos, which many of you have already figured out, since it's clarified elsewhere. The character build he's playing with is a maxed-out cheat for the demo. In a real playthrough if you examine every square inch of the game and find every rune, every upgrade, every coin, you might have 3/4ths of it by the final map. During this level in the real game, you're just going to have a tiny portion of it.

The point though is that the player could potentially have any aspect of this build during this level.

This game is so full of potential, its not funny. Even though the player was maxed out for the demo, seems a bit over powered IMO. Still, looks damn good. And our own Harvey, who had a heavy hand in Thief back in the day. Nice to see him again.
  • Keggie
    • Aug 2005

that does look pretty good, think ima get that when it comes out.. on my brithday too! if i was in america doh ><!
    [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
    Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
    AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
    Videos - YouTube

Comment

• BrokenArts
      Former Forum Staff
      • Jan 2003

So many people are looking forward to this game. Most anticipated of the year to me. The buzz around it is amazing. A game with guts and honor, I mean Dishonor. There is a few more videos to watch, the official trailer has all the bells and whistle. Love the Steam Punk atmosphere.

Comment

• Keggie
        • Aug 2005

yeah im working my way thought the videos lol, even has some interesting music Drunken Sailor remake
        Videos - YouTube

Comment

• BrokenArts
          Former Forum Staff
          • Jan 2003

That right there had me interested in just that aspect alone. Music, ambient's can add so much to a game, and sadly so many have over looked that.

Comment

• industrialism
            • Mar 2004

DLC allready mentioned

Comment

• ]>CoD<[Chief
              • Jul 2004

Think it was Indus who showed me the trailer, and certainly looks interesting - thief meets bioshock with a smidgeon of half life 2 thrown in for good measure was my take on it.

Also good to see DigitalNightfall working on it, the level of detail (without killing the system off) that he manages in his work is pretty phenomenal (his NightBlade map on his site is also fantastic).

Chief
              [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

• FixXxeR
                • Jan 2003

Looks like everything Bioshock coulda/shoulda been - keeping that one on my radar.
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

• BrokenArts
                  Former Forum Staff
                  • Jan 2003

Every person in this forum, should play that game. So many are looking forward to it. Should be interesting anyway. Also, a side note, TTLG is going through some major changes, a revamp of the forum, still a work in progress. We merged some older forums, archived some others, the front page is next. New people helping out, myself included. Less shenanigans over there.

Comment

• WTaFa
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2010

So, how I can understand this?
                    Originally posted by BrokenArts
                    Removed Thievery redirect.
                    Where was this redirect. What did he did before removal? And how things work after Revamp?
                    Last edited by WTaFa; 6 Jun 2012, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Shug
                      • Jan 2003

vBulletin allows a parent forum to be placed that doesn't actually exist, just redirects to a different URL (in other words: here). Given that the Thievery forum used to be hosted on TTLG, it became a redirect years ago and was recently removed totally in their cleanup efforts.
                      Nightmaster,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

• WTaFa
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2010

So TTLG members could use this redirect in past to travel to BCG forum?
                        How much taffers had used this redirect?

Comment

• Keggie
                          • Aug 2005

when it was new 10 years ago i would of thought quite a few, hardly any now i bet. least they havnt deleted the archive for thievery
                          Videos - YouTube

Comment

• BrokenArts
                            Former Forum Staff
                            • Jan 2003

WTaFa, there is absolutely no way of knowing how many used it, its been archived, its gone. They kept it up for years, and years. Time has come to take it down and move on.

Comment

• WTaFa
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2010

Such stats could be count from two sides of visitor traffic tunnel. Ofc I understand that from TTLG side it's useless to wait for such information. But I'm just curious why community team wasn't interested in counting that could be done from Thievery side at all. Like
                              We have 400th visitor from our father, TTLG old forum! Godspeed Thievery!!
                              or
                              We have 300th member! Hooray!!

Comment

Working...
                              X