• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad_Gerbil
    • Jan 2003

Fun Game of Asylum

Three funny things happened:

1) Cornered a thief that had killed me earlier at the end of a vent. He had no place to go. I could have cut him to ribbons but he had killed me earlier so I pumped 5 firebolts into his butt instead.

2) I and another guard were at the bottom of a vent when a thief dropped on our collective heads. Double Mario! First I've ever seen!

3) I was chasing a thief through the sewer and he ran into the elevator to escape while at the same time flashbombing me. I did everything I could to get OUT of the elevator and barely made it as the gate closed and the elevator came down and crushed the thief.
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism
  • daniel
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
    3) I was chasing a thief through the sewer and he ran into the elevator to escape while at the same time flashbombing me. I did everything I could to get OUT of the elevator and barely made it as the gate closed and the elevator came down and crushed the thief.
    rofl!! nice
    This is my cool sig.

Comment

• Radamanthus
      • Jan 2003

The gerbil's the man of luck.

and skill, if you want to include that.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

• Lurox
        • Jan 2003

I'd say luck. :wink:
        JM

Comment

• Swiss Mercenary
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
          I pumped 5 firebolts into his butt instead.
          No skill n00b. :lol:

Comment

• Cliff
            • Jan 2003

I was the one with the double mario! 8)
            The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Working...
            X