X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • immortius
    • Jan 2003

Immortius' Journal Entry - 06/02/2008

Another quick update, here's a list of some of the bigger things done since my last journal entry.

- More tweaking of the map converter. Finally managed to crack an aspect of light conversion that was preventing the lighting from being quite right.
    - Added crouch jumping
    - Added a speed modification system, to support any speed boost or paralysis effects we want to use
    - Added a scoreboard with teammate location display.
    - Made it so that when you type %l in team chat it is replaced with your current location.
    - Added sketch map support - with support for multiple maps on a screen and multiple pages of maps, so if a mapper wants to have separate maps for different floors of their mansion they can have that (and it can be configured so players only appear on the floor they are on).
    - Added mario kills.

I'm looking forward to the release of the next UT3 patch, there are a few juicy updates in it for mod makers.
    Immortius' Forge
  • FixXxeR
    • Jan 2003

Its'a me! MARRRIOOO!

You make it sound so easy. Great update
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

• monolithAU
      • Jan 2003

Looks awesome mate!! I can't wait to play NB on the new system I am buying soon. I may have to wait a while to play it, but there is always Bioshock and my planned new addiction to the Conan MMORPG to distract me for a year or so...
      Yenz: "It's only murder if they say stop"
      Mono's wife: "What if they are mute?"
      Yenz: "There are internationally recognized hand signals for 'stop killing me you bastard!'"

Comment

• -KewlAzMe-
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by immortius View Post
        Another quick update, here's a list of some of the bigger things done since my last journal entry.

- More tweaking of the map converter. Finally managed to crack an aspect of light conversion that was preventing the lighting from being quite right.
        - Added crouch jumping
        - Added a speed modification system, to support any speed boost or paralysis effects we want to use
        - Added a scoreboard with teammate location display.
        - Made it so that when you type %l in team chat it is replaced with your current location.
        - Added sketch map support - with support for multiple maps on a screen and multiple pages of maps, so if a mapper wants to have separate maps for different floors of their mansion they can have that (and it can be configured so players only appear on the floor they are on).
        - Added mario kills.

I'm looking forward to the release of the next UT3 patch, there are a few juicy updates in it for mod makers.
        Sounds awesome immort. It sounds like you have your first wind and are speeding along. Hopefully you can keep the momentum.

Just out of curiosity who all is working on NB/ThieveryUT3 ?
        So far it looks like it is just the ILL/IMM team of Modelling & Coding. Are there others? Mappers? Sounds? Openings in the group for these?
        I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

• immortius
          • Jan 2003

Besides Ill and I, Dalai has done a little bit of coding and Biohazard has done some sound work.

We are certainly are interested in recruiting people. I'll put an announcement up about this soon. In the meantime, if anyone is interested they should PM me, but be prepared to provide some samples of work.
          Immortius' Forge

Comment

• -KewlAzMe-
            • Sep 2005

Well Baz has shown many examples of his Bazzlehoff and other avatar drawings.. he should be put on textures
            I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

• Baz
              • Jan 2005

I'm saving my texture artistry for an unrelated game called Shiteblade.
              ..it's safer here.

Comment

• FatRatHead
                • Sep 2004

I'm converting.

Comment

Working...
                X