X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rodent
    • Jan 2003

Dragon, Machine.

You tried to justify your actions as right, and within the rules of the tournament. But the posts on your private forums brought to light by bill show that you KNEW you were doing the wrong thing.

How can you possibly continue to justify your actions.

Towards your blatant lying, I'm dissapointed, if anything else.
    Nightwarden,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

• Aggamemnon
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Shug
      What the FUCK has fridae playing for CTG got to do with this?
      Her playing for CTG has NOTHING to do with this, her calling mach for playing for another team when she has done the same WHILE in CTG does.

But of course that has everything to do with you eh shuggems.
      How TuF are you?
      League of Legends
      Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

• Shug
        • Jan 2003

She used the alias of a well-known player to play for their guild?

Didn't think so. Cheers anyway.
        Nightmaster,
        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

• Aggamemnon
          • Jan 2003

Aliasing for another team, unkown (so she thought, as do most) to her "real" team/guild in a propermatch, yeah! Chin up, neck back.
          How TuF are you?
          League of Legends
          Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

• WildBill
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Aggamemnon
            Aliasing for another team, unkown (so she thought, as do most) to her "real" team/guild in a propermatch, yeah! Chin up, neck back.
            That match is well into history. Let it rest, or start a new thread for it.
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

• Rodent
              • Jan 2003

If you really insist on bringing it up, (who's bitter now) She was appropriately reprimanded and the situation was dealt with. It was obviously not as serious as the one on hand, however.
              Nightwarden,
              - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

• Shug
                • Jan 2003

Don't bother. I might leave the other twenty people reading this thread to explain it to you if you can't work out the difference between the two situations, Agga.
                Nightmaster,
                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

• LaughingRat
                  • Jan 2003

Ever heard of Jeffrey Daumer? It's going a back a bit, but in 1991, he was caught and charged with series of murder charges as a serial murderer. I know this because he lived about 80 miles from me.

Mr Daumer had numerous body parts stored in his refrigerator. What he did to his victims was fairly brutal - you might even say psychotic. It takes a special kind of crazy to drill a hole in a man's head and pour chlorine bleach in to perform a primitive lobotomy, ensuring your victim's passiveness.

Mr Daumer's attorney, on the weight of the grotesqueness of his crimes, tried to plead insanity. Seems a perfect case for it, no?

But the judge denied it, and denied it for this reason: Mr Daumer went to extreme measures to conceal his actions. The efforts he put forth to avoid discovery clearly indicated that he knew what he was doing was wrong.

Dragon, TM, Chal, your actions, your discussions clearly indicate that you knew what you were doing was wrong. You deliberately deceived in a setting where honesty was required for a fair outcome. You discussed how important it was not to get caught. You KNEW what you were doing wasn't right. You did it anyway.

Comment

• Brody
                    • Mar 2003

...seems that i was the only Ex-Tuf, that has told Tufs by himself, that he can access still the Private Forums, also he is no longer a Tuf.

Those Behavior was thanked with beein a honorary Member of Tuf, yes....jukahey....
                    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                    Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

• modetwo
                      Webmaster
                      • Jan 2003

Read.

I'll just jump in and remind everyone of the Forum Rules. Discuss this all you want, just keep flames and personal insults out of the threads, and discuss like behaved adults (which basically means think twice before you hit that submit button).

Thank you.

Comment

• Radamanthus
                        • Jan 2003

For the record, my stand:

I applaud my (hopefully still) friends in .:M for their creative play on Aquatone.
                        I'm impressed wiht my fellow teammates and our allies for the elaborate plan.
                        I raise my eyebrow at WildBill, but am powerless (as usual) so I carry on, but wiht one question:

If you saw what was going on, why, in all your honesty, tell that that you would consider it against the rules?
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                        X