X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulletstopper
    • May 2003

Suggestion

Hey maybe someone could make some crazy map that starts out in maybe a building and the next room is like a sewer and its a big map that just totally makes no since at all...... just an idea thought it would be cool tho...
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan
  • FixXxeR
    • Jan 2003

I dont understand....?

You mean like Constantines mansion?
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

• lazarius
      • Apr 2003

make it even more insane )
      See you in beers

Comment

• Gaelwyhn
        • Jul 2010

There should be a castle with an arena, and the guards could trap the thieves and drop them in a tank of sharks or something beneath the floor. The guards would cut off the exits and push a button for the floor to start retracting. There would be a few places for the thieves to get out though so people don't just avoid that area completely. What do you guys think?
        Loot - That's what I want and that's what I'll have. I'll get what I want because I know how to get it.

Comment

• Gaelwyhn
          • Jul 2010

Zombies and Civilians

I'm thinking that a place can have zombies, and it'll be like you have to survive and defend the place if you're a guard. As a thief, you'd have to survive and steal items. Just adds a minor enemy that guards and thieves can unite against if they wish. And as for civilians, I was thinking instead of watching the game as a rat, maybe you can do it as a human character.

I'd also like the idea of someone enabling you to upload your custom character so you can play as it while you run around as a casual civilian, or even your own custom thief or guard.

Any thoughts?
          Loot - That's what I want and that's what I'll have. I'll get what I want because I know how to get it.

Comment

• BiG_D
            Former Forum Staff
            • Jan 2003

Please stop bumping threads that are almost eight years old...
            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
            X