Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoUie
    • Nov 2003

no but srsly, you guys dont want to? >,> whats the point of a guild then! i cant think of anything other than that you guys are SCAAAAARED..

damn TuF, just left us here \"
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

• Bandit
      • Nov 2003

Okay, if it give you satisfaction: WE ARE SCARED!
      But in fact it's always the same well-known problem...
      .:.S.e.r.v.e.r.B.r.o.w.s.e.r.:.

Comment

• LoUie
        • Nov 2003

waw dude, what a satisfaction! *bows*

and yeah, to be realistic, a tad cocky and trying not to be to harsch, you guys would probably not stand a chance no. like we care? we just wanna have fun playing a little more "serious" games than public. public isnt that fun lengthwise. sometimes, its more fun with a little more ORGANIZED games if you know what i mean, holding positions, one mistake = dead etc. yea!!

ive heared many ppl say when playing as "guard" concerning public; "i dont care about holding positions, i just run around and kill", i always did that before, but the funny part is that now im overtired of public that im to lazy to run around, i just stand and wait somewhere

so, id think it would've been alot of fun playing an organized 3v3 or 4v4 or something, do a damn clan gather and go trough some tactics ffs and lets play and have fun imo.

Comment

• Bandit
          • Nov 2003

For me it's more difficult than you can imagine. I just can't play like this and say: this is guild match.

Of course I have nothing against so other Tomcats may play if they want but I'm sure that they won't win even one map without me so where is the sense of play?

Beside that we are busy (especially me) at making our first Polish Thievery Tournament, fixing maps, making rules etc. etc. so I'm sorry but we don't have the time for play something "a little more ORGANIZED".

What about TGW and TL? They are quite active lately but they might be scared too.
          .:.S.e.r.v.e.r.B.r.o.w.s.e.r.:.

Comment

• FatRatHead
            • Sep 2004

You see the point with public is that in some moments you boys are scared too, I would guess it is beyond rationality. You are not protected there, on your own, you lose to a kid and you see yourself taking off the mirrors in your flat next morning. Bandit is talking to the point he just does not wish to repeat something us two guilds already know. It has to do with you beating even the freshest crap out of Tomcats, but on the other hand doing it only under certain circumstances. Your experience in this field is great and I do not think such a match would hurt, however I do not feel competent enough to organise that meowing lot.

But I like your shifted age group approach boys.

Comment

• LoUie
              • Nov 2003

we, scared, in public? dont be completly childish FRH, id say that was the case maybe 3-4 YEARS ago when thievery was very competetive publicwise and everyone wanted to win, those times are long gone dude.. atleast for us. its completly rediculas, and no. if we die on public we wouldnt think we'd look bad or anything. so we got nothing to be scared of. no one plays public SERIOUS nowadays, atleast not us, except for when we play vs. eachother on public and we maybe focus abit more. and from my experience and what i se myself and my clanmates pull of MOST of the time, we can manage good on our own to feel relatively protected. why do you think we're even looking for 3v3s or 4v4s? ^^

public isnt a challenge most of the time since its a FFA, guards isnt organized, ofc its easy snatching loot and O's now and then.. your true skill shows in real clan wars or tournaments, where you can accomplish stuff, which is well organized at the same time that you got good teamplay going within your team. if you just imagined what it could take sometimes to truely thief something vs. semi good competition which is well organized. you'd probably need a next skilled thief backing the other one up.

this game is so ANNOYINGLY good for competetions, since its hard, fairly balanced, a true TEAM game and very unique. TUT could've been alot more than what it is, and yet its a random public casual game. there are different types of gamers in this world, sadly TUT ended up with the majority which is the opposite to me. hope NB will change this. really looking foward to NB and i know im gonna play that more or less hardcore. hope a bigger percentage of the community is gonna be competetive organized aimed than TUT. really looking foward for some nice "more serious" 4v4s there =)

Bandit, have a continuesly good time with your publics and casual related stuff in TUT

Comment

• TafferBoy
                • Mar 2003

TUT matches were always such a big deal because they were so infrequent and they meant months of bragging rights etc. I believe this is why attempts to organise friendlier, more casual matches have always failed.

But win/lose it doesn't really matter anymore, the game is in its twilight years. For us its just about having some nostalgic fun. TUT is really a much more enriching experience in match-format, nothing better than playing alongside clan-mates.

Also in casual games its more about simple teamwork than hard-core match strategies and rampant exploiting etc. = fun games.

ALSO I'M BAD AT TUT NOW
                .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

• LoUie
                  • Nov 2003

hehe, well, i guess we'll have to be satisfied with public anyway then. i never play public on random these days, i only play with my clanmates now, gladius, rodent, shug >_< and we have alot of fun even tho its public, but.. OH WELL! nvm.

btw FRH, sure, the point of the game is winning, but last public game i played i were so close winning aquatone, landed on a pool of mines at the end, and were actually laughing my ass off i vent with the rest of the mockers, if i took it serious i bet id get disapointed or even angry 8)

btw, i have a feeling that when they announce NB, TUT will become active, but ONLY because ppl is gonna warmup and stuff before NB. i sure am. maybe Biohazard can throw up the last ToD aswell before TUT.... dies call it ToD:X or ToD:NB!! and we can make one last upgrade on the ToD ladder! =D~ ooof! :x

Comment

Working...
                  X