bAddNoFFAward=True
bAddTelicStims=True
bAddTelicMelee=True
bAddTelicInfrared=True
bAddTelicSpawnWatchdog=False
bAddToTelicCampaign=True
bAllowTG=True

That made this .bat file work:

start ..\System\ut2004.exe AOL-TelicCampaignLobby.ut2?Game=AoCustCamp.AoCCLobbyGa meInfo?CustCampStr=AoTelicCamp.AoCCTelicCampaign?C ampaignSlot=11?NewGame=Yes?SlotName=Telic?Campaign Type=Custom?Mutator=AoEFRCode.MutEFR -mod=AlienSwarm

That will load the EFR mod correctly which allows me to switch maps and make Custom Campaigns with Telic Stims, Helmets, and the rest.

However, once I exit the game and try to continue from Last
Custom Campagin or Last Voted Campaign, the game only loads the Telic+EFR Weapons but not Telic Stims, Helmets, and the rest. It also resets the campaign to Ao-ReactorCore as well.

So my questions are:

1. What would the .bat file look like to only launch the Last Custom Campaign(with Telic+EFR Equipment, Telic Stims, Helmets, etc.)?

2. What would the .bat file look like to only launch the Last Voted Campaign(with Telic+EFR Equipment, Telic Stims, Helmets, etc.)??

3. Do I need to run the .bat in Lan Mode for the Telic Stims(etc.) to stay, and what does that .bat look like?

4. How do I stop the game from resetting the Campaigns to AO-Reactor core when loading the EFR Mutator? Thus negating any save progress.

5. For my own knowledge, what do these Mutate Commands specifically do:
bAddTelicInfrared=True
bAddTelicSpawnWatchdog=False
bAddToTelicCampaign=True
bAllowTG=True

Thanks again for helping.
Jimyd is offline   Reply With Quote