Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Are you accepting ideas from the community?

Quote Originally Posted by LoUie View Post
    you scare me. srsly, what crack are you guys smoking in here? hey! why dont we do ALL MODS while we're at it?! TvT, TvG, TvS, GvG, SvS, GvS, SvSvG, SvTvG, TvTvG, GvGvS, GvGvT!! since everyone on the boards share same intressts cuz we're all thief fans! and since NB is a stealthy and dark mod, any ideas would be AWSOME I SWEAR!!........ like, just what is this? a joke?
    I think someone needs to seriously readjust their medications.
    Really dude, you're too young to be having a stroke.

Registered
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I don't see what's so important about including thieves in every gametype variation. Let's have Guards vs Guards...
    Quote Originally Posted by -KewlAzMe- View Post
    Those were other ideas.
    GvG and
    T&G vs T&G teams
    that one is priceless i know Salsa, but what im not positive about is if he actually ARE joking, that was my first thought, and you came and replyed serious! if he ISNT joking, even tho i think Salsa is a really cool guy, even i gotta say he seems to be smoking some reeeeeeaall good shit. GIEF!!

anyway, my POINT.. sure i might have been abit harsh in GENERALL in this thread, the thing i got most upset about tho is specifically that 1d10t1c idea, the "GvG", man have a look at what boards we ARE at atm, so in other words.. YES ofc we GOTTA include thieves, "thief" is the main issue of the thief AND theivery community.. i was gonna give you a simile, but tbh i dont even know what to compare that with, its simply insane imo.

but yeah.. its your thread man, i wont bother in here no more, ive said mine which felt needed.. or maybe not since i do trust BC so.. but yeah, i dont got anything against few side mods (just like TUT has) and all games/mods.. WHY i wrote here in the first place was because i thought you meant these mods to be more than only a "side mod" maybe even main.. >.>

Registered
    Nov 2003
    It would be nice if server would remember statistic about players like: kos, kills, loot etc. and won't drop it even if player will left the game. Also it would be nice if server would write statistic to text file...
    I mention this because if we would like to organize tournament which results will be based on statistic then we will need it.

Registered
    Mar 2003
    a great idea

Registered
    Nov 2003
    yes, it is a great idea.. this has been mentioned before but somehow, the ppl around here ofc disliked it.. they said it'll cause flaming etc.. O_O!? I remember something that someone said about that ppl will play in a way only because of stats which isnt true and somewhat an excuse imo, theres no other way to play the game if you're playing for stats or playing to win..

maybe having server stats is abit too much? would be cool tho, but ofc stats for each player at the end of the game, like ko's, kills, accuracy and such.. same stats as tut has but some more just to make it fun, for example accuracy in percentage, that would rule.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Stats and achievements are on my to do list, but they're somewhat less important than getting to a state where people are playing the mod though.

Registered
    Jul 2004
    getting to a state where people are playing the mod though. :p
    Start paying us to play it and you'll soon find many people playing

And yeah I also agree stats will be good

Registered
    Mar 2003
    unlockable content should stay on consoles where it belongs lol

Unlockable content would be most suitable for ... rats. Would keep them fun for longer periods of time.
    I reckon the devs wouldn't hazard with their precious mod in such a way.

Quote Originally Posted by TafferBoy View Post
    unlockable content should stay on consoles where it belongs lol
    Oh Come on... tell me you weren't looking for that fabled "Bow Upgrade" in Thief when the rumor first hit.. if it was real, tell me you wouldn't have been ecstatic.
    I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Quote Originally Posted by -KewlAzMe- View Post
    Oh Come on... tell me you weren't looking for that fabled "Bow Upgrade" in Thief when the rumor first hit.. if it was real, tell me you wouldn't have been ecstatic.
    Last I heard you were still looking for it. Who tipped you off?

Doesn't some Fan Mission put a fake message in like that somewhere?
    I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Thread Information