X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • immortius
    • Jan 2003

Alpha Release - 2008/03/22

A new release is available from Nightblade's Testing Page. The changelog lists what has changed, but give a brief summary:

- Lots of bug fixes, many relating to issues found in last weekend's multiplayer test.
    - Whistlers have been polished up. Their eyes now glow in the dark and change colour depending on their state, they emit red light and steam when alerted, and they now detect thieves in a cone in front of them (and not through walls).
    - The radius and volume of many sounds have been tweaked, especially music and ambient sounds. The sound propagation system has also been improved.
    - Illuminus' lockpick models have replaced the old lockpick model.
    - Bolts and arrows stuck in players are now affected by stealth (and are moved to be attached to the player proper and not just floating next to them).
    - The view bob and movement speeds in different directions have been tweaked.
    - Added more doors to Darkened Enlightenment
    - Implemented relighting torches with flares. Doesn't have any smokepuff or sound effects yet though.
    - Some AI fixes, including the infamous aqua-bouncers.
    Last edited by immortius; 21 Mar 2008, 09:52 AM.
    Immortius' Forge
  • immortius
    • Jan 2003

Yeah, I guess we need to improve our release process a little if people are going to be lurking on the alpha page pressing F5 every few minutes.
    Immortius' Forge

Comment

• -KewlAzMe-
      • Sep 2005

server in my signature updated with latest alpha.
      I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

• Appollonius
        • May 2006

Wow, that was quick. I only managed a 5 min test with the last alpha.

Comment

• dracflamloc
          • Mar 2008

nice =)

Comment

Working...
          X