Thread: I am glad to see a multiplayer mod for thief

Registered
    Apr 2008

I am glad to see a multiplayer mod for thief

From what I understand may be playing with the unreal tournament 2003. That opportunity because I could not play thievery by not having the proper unreal ...

I hope you do well, since the end of mods are complicated, I know that I was in "red civil war " for half life 2.

I would like to be a tester because I love the saga thief, but good, you can not have everything, is what has not knowing English

Who goes well, I hope that more or less understand the message ... Just in case it also put in Spanish as well if one understands better.

Por lo que he entendido se podra jugar teniendo el unreal tournament 2003. Que suerte ya no pude jugar al thievery por no tener el adecuado unreal...
    Espero que les vaya bien, ya que los mods son complicados de finalizar, lo se por que estuve en uno "red civil war" para half life 2.
    Me gustaría ser tester ya que me encanta la saga thief, pero bueno, no se puede tener todo, es lo que tiene no saber ingles
    Que les vaya bien, espero que mas o menos entiendan el mensaje... por si acaso lo pongo tambien en español por si alguno asi lo entiende mejor.

Registered
    Nov 2003
    Not UT2k3 but UT3 so you still not having the proper unreal. xD

Registered
    Apr 2008
    I regret the confusion, while the good mod this free purchases pay me to play the unreal 3 ..

Registered
    Jan 2003
    On the bright side, you don't have to buy UT3 until Nightblade actually comes out (of Alpha, I guess?). By that time, UT3 will be, what, $10?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    You know that voice in your head? Well...
    In the meantime- there is the this little thing called for Thievery for UT99. IF you do not have UT99, you should be able to get it cheap. Nightblade, at this time, sounds like a sequel to Thievery, which was inspired by Thief.
    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Registered
    Apr 2008
    Because if perhaps buy ut99 to play thievery, but I would like to see another mod "dark mod" for doom 3.

Thank you for your responses.

Dark mod is only single player btw.

Thread Information