• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WTaFa
    Banned
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by ]>CoD<[Chief View Post
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=131

Nothing like the old forum archives to see what ideas (not just maps) have been suggested in the past.
    Thanx, Chief, I'm collecting information from topics here for my site and I'll check that old-forum later ofc.

Thanx, Haxa! I'm talking not only about myself. Any may try to map also. But I see that community afraid to propose ideas for future maps based on medieval theme. And especially on steampunk theme. Airship, Aquatone, Apprentice - and that's all that depends to this retro-futuristic stream.

I believe that making map based on unique theme is more fun than making "other" castle map.

Comment

• Thebos
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by ]>CoD<[Chief View Post
      Think it was either BiG_D or TheBos who made two (lost) maps, one on a train and one of a bank.
      The one I made was set in ancient city inside a cliff wall. It had bits weirdness as I was trying things in UED. Also, servers did not get along with it as the map tended to crash (spider NPC's I think).
      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

• Keggie
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Thebos View Post
        The one I made was set in ancient city inside a cliff wall. It had bits weirdness as I was trying things in UED. Also, servers did not get along with it as the map tended to crash (spider NPC's I think).
        map was evil, thats the one with lots of traps to kill you lol, always fun watching people die at the trapdoor at the very start of the map tho
        [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
        Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
        AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
        Videos - YouTube

Comment

• Thebos
          • Jan 2003

I will confess to finding some sadistic pleasure in watching that myself. Although my pleasure turned to fear for you young'ins generation when I watched most people keep repeating the same action again and again, their screams of agony growing ever louder, not realizing you can walk around it (among other things).
          Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
          Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

• ]>CoD<[Chief
            • Jul 2004

No doubt their continual agonies are the reason for their beating the dead horse I did enjoy that map, I thought to myself, now THERE is an h2o fan :p
            [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

• WTaFa
              Banned
              • Sep 2010

Idea of th-spawnrape map can be potential?

Comment

• FatRatHead
                • Sep 2004

The real sequel to th-occam, cos in occam you're denied that aspect of popular thievery behaviour. Thus I am proclaiming TH-Occam as misnamed.

Comment

• Keggie
                  • Aug 2005

a little spawnrape is fine depending its not overboard, id rush to front of nosta, lighthouse on flats, grange front yard, the idea is to stop rushing, slowdown thieves attack to give chance for other guards to place ai etc. after a min or two id leave and start to patrol loot spots, unless thieves were sniping in which case id camp spawn area a bit more
                  [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
                  Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
                  AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
                  Videos - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                  X