Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: komandor not da devil

Registered
    Dec 2011

komandor not da devil

Long time has passed since I received banned on Brody's servers and no one still knows the real reason. As I have written in my previous post: I'm not offensive to anyone, I'm not cheating, just a casual player playing with rules contained in Message Of The Day.

My question is: Do I have any chances to be unbanned on Brody's servers?

Registered
    Nov 2003
    You do not exist. Period.

Registered
    Jan 2010
    why u want to? Theres nobody playing anyway.

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Take a look on the past. We change servers like a woman who changes her mood, who knows on which one we will play in the close future

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    I have access to stats for Getty's server only.
    As you can see Kom and his friend are in the top 10 regular players there.

As we know with help of most active players on server it's more easy to invite other players to join already started thievery session.

First question that I usually heard from my friends on msn/icq/gg/facebook/yahoo/email is "how much players has server currently?"

If server has more than one player it's become much easy to bring more players for TUT.
    I remember only one regular player on Brody's server this year. I mean Cuba and she didn't like to communicate via instant messengers absolutely. A pity.

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by komandor View Post
    Long time has passed since I received banned on Brody's servers and no one still knows the real reason. As I have written in my previous post: I'm not offensive to anyone, I'm not cheating, just a casual player playing with rules contained in Message Of The Day.

My question is: Do I have any chances to be unbanned on Brody's servers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostly apparition View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat View Post
    OHHDEAR:
    As for skill, OHHDEAR: There are ALWAYS going to be "big namers" and "little namers" in any game that requires skill to play. Are you suggesting that the game be adjusted in some way so that more skillful player no longer have the advantage that their skill has given them? If so, what would be the point in trying to improve? No, I think that more skillful players SHOULD win more often than those less skilled. That's just the way it is in skill-based games. If ou have no desire to try and improve the way you play yourself, try some other game.
    Just don't improve your skill too much or risk being lambasted in these
    forums as cheater exposed.

Registered
    Nov 2003
    You really don't know what it is all about. Don't you?

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    All that I know is a result of his skill.
    If veterans want to see this skill as a cheat they're welcome.
    But is it possible to make a couple demo records where Komandor has a very, very good luck?
    It's especially will be useful for me cos I almost read all BCG forum and all link to .dem records are broken. Have somebody old .dem files? Please! Or any other old stuff: saved web pages/sschots/videos/custom maps etc. Pls, check your old directories.
    Thanx.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    The guy's filthy, and that's coming from a bunch of people who were unsure about Frantic. N's notion that we are/were afraid of him is a good laugh.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Funny thing is that WTaFa records a lot of gameplay, I mean a lot and against player's will. Now, even though he defends komandor and elite playstyle, we never see any video where he demonstrates it.

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    I can't see details on forums how to identify cheater, maybe through a lack of demo records.

Fat, what about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by WTaFa View Post
    Mr.N shows us drank style 7:45
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67v3K6acSB4
    Still it's an open question: why he didn't pixed that mine being on crack?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Are we doing this again? They've proven themselves to be aggressive exploiters and rulebreakers. This isn't 2002 where people hated tropjumpers, unflareables and Thievery's version of the russian walk; these are two guys who took pleasure in fisting people with anticrack and antiflash and then trashtalking to get a reaction.

Don't try and turn them into some kind of skilled gamer martyrs who are being hard done by, and don't bother with amateur defences like the above. It's clear to me you don't know the first thing about skilled online cheaters.
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Dec 2011
    As far as I remember, no one has ever proved that I use anticrack etc. Just a few little exploits like stucking items on the walls, sillent edge...

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Add compulsive lying to the list
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Jan 2003
    If the admins say there was cheating, there was cheating. Proof is never provided for a number of reasons, primarily because it would allow cheaters to work out how to avoid detection.

There's no point to publically discussing bans either, public opinion has no weight in these matters. Discuss privately with the server admins if you wish.

I can't see details on forums how to identify cheater, maybe through a lack of demo records.

Fat, what about this?

Still it's an open question: why he didn't pixed that mine being on crack?
    Oh so you posted a vid where a group of voice-coordinated players lose an easy map with VERY long time limit to a bunch of casual players who were afk most of the time. Bravo, it totally shows how pro they are. They must have been just shy in front of your camera...

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    You're right, Fat, this map isn't interesting except this crack trick. And I think that you saw all videos from me. Can you share your opinions on what videos and when we can see suspicious behavior of the suspects?

I haven't seen them all, they have a very low view count for some reason.

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    What can I say? I can live with little popularity of my videos nowadays, but somebody can't live without proofs

The banned people?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Are we doing this again? They've proven themselves to be aggressive exploiters and rulebreakers. This isn't 2002 .
    Can we pretend it is? I'm quite enjoying this.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Doesn't matter how small the community, it still needs keepin' clean. I've always said this but if you're banned, you're banned - you probably won't agree with it - Not one cares - make your own dirty server if you want to play
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRatHead View Post
    The banned people?
    What for you hate this man, Fat?

There's no hatred in any of this. I actually like him and occassionally troll alongside him, but he needs to know the boundaries.

Registered
    Jan 2007
    I have already explained it once at Bandit's shoutbox - it is all in diet. Most probably komandor takes some performance-enhancing drugs like this:

And this is what makes him good. It has nothing to do with skill, being pro etc.

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Ok. I'm catched

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Gerbil View Post
    From the moment I brought the Frantic situation to their attention it took TWO WEEKS of observing for each other person involved to develop an opinion. While various members were observing Frantic, both LR and Grank were investigating the source of the cheat in question and testing it themselves.

Finally, after watching HOURS of games and tons of debate over 1/2 dozen different observers reluctantly came to the conclusion he was cheating. I can say that they didn't want to believe it.

Nobody else has been investigated in this way since that time, because frankly, nobody else has been as grossly obvious as Frantic. I've watched many players here after they pulled a lucky move and within minutes it became obvious that it was nothing more than a lucky move (or game, for that matter).
    How much observers and during how much hours investigated Kom's gameplay? How much observers agreed that he was cheating?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I played him for about three months, had a fairly instant reaction to the way he played on my return and gradually confirmed my suspicions after the release of promod fixed sound carrying problems a couple of months later.

Even if he's legit his ban can be based on numerous rule breaches and just generally acting like a total dick.

You even recorded N anti-cracking, so I don't know why it's a problem for you to believe that they're capable of such behaviour.
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Nov 2003
    How much observers agreed that he was cheating?
    I lost my count...

What do you really want to achieve by continuing this?

Are you secretly cheating to see if anyone would notice it?

Are you going to say that komandor is not cheating because noone can prove it because you were cheating and noone noticed it?

Cheats are not the only one issue in this case. You only wasting time here and maybe even something more.

You even recorded N anti-cracking, so I don't know why it's a problem for you to believe that they're capable of such behaviour.
    It's not a problem, he just likes to be a major ass, just like kom. Just the thought of pissing someone off or breaking rules stretches their pants.

Thread Information