Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spawnrape

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by FixXxeR View Post
    You sir, are tapped in the nut. I think you need to accept the community is right and YOU are wrong
    Community always right. As much as community could be right. Especially any type of it's majority.
    You see that majority support your point of view?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by WTaFa View Post
    So such thing like etiquette in thievery game is not exists anymore? No artificial rules? Any?
    That's not what I'm talking about, this discussion keeps going round and round. People have tried to explain to you the situation. You are pretty much ignoring, what people are saying to you, and you simply don't GET IT. You don't want to. You are starting to repeat, and since you cannot get the answer you want, you keep trying, that is beating a dead horse. Learn new tactics. This is not about FixXxer and his opinion alone, its the community as a whole, and what they have to say, you aren't listening, and don't want to.

Yeah WTaFa, I have to agree with everyone else, but you. I actually see two kinds of rape here - you being raped in this thread, over and over. And then there's spawn rape that actually did happen in the match, though it was the guards who got raped in thief spawn not the other way around. They're invited to get a second round of tasty loss + death in the water though.

Sense out.

Banned
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    What definitely I'm ignoring?
    I replied to every important sentence that I've heard.
    I write a list of members who disagreed with my opinion. I don't ignore their opinions also I'm pretty sure.
    I must to stop keep trying what? Replying to new posts? So I must ignore them? Ok.
    I'm alsmot sure I posted in this thread all that know at this moment. Maybe after some time I'll find something useful to post here.
    Maybe Brody will post here something maybe he's not.
    I could expect in future such suprises like this one. Community nowadays don't agreed with old school community. This is normal and nothing special. Really.
    Nowadays 3 regular players and 6 player that stopped play are not agreed with my opinion that was based on 18 opinions of old school players. I think I could try to deal with this .

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Round and round we go, where it stops, right here. This is going no where. The debate is endless, and its getting stupid now.

If the discussion wants to continue fine, but WTaFa you need to hear and listen, and understand what the community is trying to tell you. Talk to Brody, that's already been offered. Some of these players have more experience than you. Have you stopped and consider, you might be wrong? What happened, happened. Learn to act accordingly, either fight fire with fire, go start your own server, or you will never agree to this. Going round and round won't solve a thing, that's why I closed it.

EDIT, its not so much agreeing to it, as learning from it, and seeing what you can do.

Thread Information