X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gabriel Loup
    • Feb 2014

Thievery Gold has been released!

Greetings everybody, i am fortunate enough to announce that Thievery Gold has been released today! Grab it at http://www.moddb.com/mods/thievery-u.../thievery-gold

Requirements :
    Minimum : Unreal Tournament 1999 with latest patch
    Recommended : Unreal Tournament 1999 Game of the Year Edition

Credits :

MrEricSir - Something Missing
    Firetiger 5 - Benny
    Black Cat Games - Thievery Mapping Tutorial
    Black Cat Games - Thievery Mapping Prefabs
    Black Cat Games - Thievery trailer AVI
    Black Cat Games and Community - Thievery UT 1.7.1
    Brody - Thievery Map pack 7.0a
    Community - Thievery Tenth Anniversary textures, sounds, music and maps only

Other credits can be viewed inside the game's credits and when selecting maps.
    If you need help, refer to the "Help" folder
  • Gabriel Loup
    • Feb 2014

A few replies to the thread would be nice too!

Comment

• Kiech Bepho
      • Jan 2003

Looks like you went all-in-one download. This will be very nice for new players that wander in after playing Thief 4.

Don't worry about getting replies quickly, some of us have years between posts!!!
      Kiech

Comment

• Gabriel Loup
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho View Post
        Looks like you went all-in-one download. This will be very nice for new players that wander in after playing Thief 4.

Don't worry about getting replies quickly, some of us have years between posts!!!
        Yeah i know, last comment on this whole frickin' Thievery section was about 2 years ago, LOL

Comment

• Trapmaster
          • Dec 2007

The file you are trying to view (Thievery Gold - Thievery_Gold.zip) uploaded by gabrielooooopp has been deleted and is no longer available.
          Well, boohoohoohoo, so sad .

So, 2017 now and still nobody playing eh?

My deepest and very, very sincere condolences for Thievery GOLD not kicking off. Now as to why I pointed out nobody will care for your little compliation mod, the reason is fairly simple. There is a rough playerbase of 9 people. Before that, there were atleast like 30-40, which was some years ago, the golden 2007er times.

People generally play on the newest version (1.7, which admittingly is a reason to not play anymore). If you would have half of players play Thievery Gold, while the other still plays 1.7, one will get version mismatches, making playing together challanging. In other words, you could try this in a community which has 500 players, but with like 10 players left theres no real chance to pull off.

If we had the possibility in 2009 we would have perhaps done it too, but we just cared more for creating new content rather than masturbating on old material.

Get a book, learn something about coding, learn something about mapping, go learn anything, before calling out on us for not having any knowledge.

Now, "Gabriel loop still has not made any friends yet". Someone go give him a hug .

[E.D.G] Trapmaster - Doomsayer
          Brush scaling by 0.5325662468842 and still going

Comment

• FixXxeR
            • Jan 2003

I'll never forget him
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Working...