Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Dragon
    • Jan 2003

Guys...I think we are forgetting the real enemy here. Unstoppable.

Comment

• FixXxeR
      • Jan 2003

Yes, and Megadude!
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

• LaughingRat
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FixXxeR View Post
        You unravelled it in the end, LR you'll always have that (still mounted on a plaque on your bedroom wall I imagine)

Saying you knew who we all were all along is a total fabrication, strangely stated here to satiate your moribund ego years and years after the event. Clap clap old chap.

I suppose you are entitled to remember whatever version of events you like, true or not.
        No, I knew who most of (not all) who you were when you approached CD, and I started investigating you. Maybe you've forgotten, but when Grank and I called you out on your involvement in TurfWars, we gave you three whole days to respond, and you didn't, so I posted a nearly complete roster of your membership. Of course, you were outraged, but it was only fair. So yeah, no fabrication, simply investigation.

And no plaque on the wall. But then:

Official video for Bad Reputation by Joan Jetthttp://www.joanjett.comhttp://www.facebook.comjoanjettandtheblackheartshttps://twitter.com/joanjettBuy on iTune...

Comment

• LaughingRat
          • Jan 2003

And neither do you. One thing I've always loved abut you, FixXxie.

*smoochies*

Comment

• FixXxeR
            • Jan 2003

No your first statement was loaded with fabrication, this one is much better and more accurate, thanks for clarifying to everyone...

<scratches head and looks around at the abandoned, vacant, dusty library we are standing in>

-YT

Comment

• industrialism
              • Mar 2004

Throughout 1.4 if you went up against TuF & Phae on public servers you were up against a guild operating in a competitive manner. A team that utilised TS, were organised, certainly seasoned with active tactics and basically would through the vote functionality, only stack up against the enemy and not themselves. Normally the public players were not equal in this respect.

1.7 is not only a broken Thievery where the controls for "no console" and "no weapon" seem to have become faulty, with "clear item" disappearing also. We have a game where the shop feature has altered both the amounts of items you can buy therefore changing the time maps can be rushed in or DM lamed for those reliant upon their items to perform in either manner that they had done for quite some time. Also a game where mixing potions is no longer allowed and both the hook and scarab have changed it, to simply something with greater diversity of opportunity favouring thieves, even against some fairly unnatural possibilities. We have trap amounts that the current players express as excessive or necessary to stand a chance, given map balance and other common recurring aspects of play, being that of player count and the balance of experience. All proving this new balancing act of 1.7's items being anything but simple, although an absolute blast of a time to play with. This highlighted where certain maps could benefit from redesign as they haven’t taken the new items maintaining balance smoothly and were perhaps a bit tight already.

A majority of players especially those who I'm highlighting wouldn't be of much use on the thief team today, but I'd still put nothing as impossible past Machine. The edge TUF had and manner in which key TUF members operated during 1.4 was loadout reliant, with the focus of rushing simultaneously as a group IE Gabe and Dragon on any given day. Effective, but now with such a severely restricted game, as a playstyle simply infeasible or of considerably less power. The more natural on the fly ability is the current trend requirement of most matches with team work as key, dependant on the player count and level of organisation of the opposing team. Some of us reading this are still out there playing TUT and we are laughing because back then, was literally ten something years ago? and we can recall the matches.

Apart from one or two pathetic selfish individuals behind a proxy, who can't take credit for his/her actual abilities. As they appear to not wish being equal to everyone else sharing the game or their screen with us for that matter. It is still a far different game today than it was long ago and I'd love to see the old lot back literally running for their lives even if for one night only.

I’d certainly prefer to have a new Thievery over that if anyone’s offering? which allows for NB's concept on certain maps or as a game type but not the game's focus. At the discretion of a server’s choice whether to rotate maps or that game type (like an era of change incorporated into Thievery) for that concept and therefore level of violence as choice. The day a musket rings out through the halls of Folly, without the choice for the previous vanilla triumph that Thievery is, will be the day Thievery was destroyed, you can't give thieves crossbows and have TUT, sorry it is a no.

Comment

• FixXxeR
                • Jan 2003

Mostly agree. I miss Phae. I met him a once, hope he is doing well.
                -YT

Comment

• LaughingRat
                  • Jan 2003

No your first statement was loaded with fabrication, this one is much better and more accurate, thanks for clarifying to everyone...[/SIZE][/i]
                  Which first statement?

I always love going a round or three with you Fixxsie. It's always a pleasure to go up against someone who's almost up to my level.

Yeah, that's an accolade. Go mount it on your wall. After you mount it.

Comment

• FixXxeR
                    • Jan 2003

I'm not sure what is funnier, that you are playing dumb not knowing what I'm referring to in the thread, or that you are trying to bait me like I'm still 17 years old with your 'grown up' condescending drivel about how you love me or love talking to me? (twice now, practically grooming)

Sorry did I say funnier, I meant sadder.

Keep talking yourself up LR, because we still laugh
                    -YT

Comment

• industrialism
                      • Mar 2004

Charles... dam son!

Steven if your here I'm really sorry I forgot last time we met to return that skillet I borrowed from your mom, so drop by son Xx

Comment

• LaughingRat
                        • Jan 2003

I'm not sure what is funnier, that you are playing dumb not knowing what I'm referring to in the thread, or that you are trying to bait me like I'm still 17 years old with your 'grown up' condescending drivel about how you love me or love talking to me? (twice now, practically grooming)

Sorry did I say funnier, I meant sadder.

Keep talking yourself up LR, because we still laugh
                        I honestly don't know what you're talking about. None of my posts have changed anything I've said. It's like you're still 17 nd screaming in my face like you used to.

And I'm the one still laughing. It's in my name, after all.

Comment

• Star
                          • Feb 2003

Still waiting on nudes from Indust.

Comment

• FixXxeR
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by LaughingRat View Post
                            I honestly don't know what you're talking about. None of my posts have changed anything I've said. It's like you're still 17 nd screaming in my face like you used to.

And I'm the one still laughing. It's in my name, after all.
                            Really wrong, and avoiding what I'm talking about, no worries its cool I understand.
                            -YT

Comment

• LaughingRat
                              • Jan 2003

Really wrong, and avoiding what I'm talking about, no worries its cool I understand.
                              No, you really don't.

Comment

• FixXxeR
                                • Jan 2003

Maybe true, I think I do, but who here cares.
                                -YT

Comment

Working...
                                X