Thread: The adventures of a wannabee Mad Gerbil.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Map : Breakout
    Team : Guard
    Number of players : Many many many...

The game starts and I go rush the keys, as I usually do. I only have time to enter the A block key room that I hear some taffer climb up with a rope arrow he probably got from contacts who came to visit him. I run to him and I do make sure to release my almighty warcry, just to make the thief realise that his time was reaching it's end. I slashed many times, even though he was already dead... There was nothing left of the thief.

Proud of my victory, I begin to patrol around the two blocks when I get attacked in broad daylight by some guy dressed in black. To my surprise, he began running in circles, all around me, trying to blackjack me. But in the end... darkness was surrounding me, as I received a formidable blow to the head. I woke up seconds after and ran to the blocks, now overran by guards. As we were slashing the shadows, we saw that thief run to us, then everything went bright, we couldn't see anything! I just had time to see the thief escape with that key, but it was too late. I couldn't follow the taffer. We returned to guard upstairs, ashamed of ourselves.

We were up the staircase when we heard some creeping metal noise. I looked down the stairs to see a typical ugly thief running to me, blackjack in hand. I'm sure I did turn around, but he managed to blackjack me anyway. I woke up in the almighty BRUNAR, and I picked up my great FIREBOLT LOADOUT (thank you for teaching me the ways of the firespammer, CrouchingDork!), as I was very bored of being knocked out. I ran to the staircase and launched a firebolt right in the middle to illuminate a thief, caught on fire. I chased him down the stairs, but he managed to elude me. I returned to the bottom of the staircase and looked at the boxes. There I saw another one of those freaks. As he saw me, I brang his blackjack up and charged at me, but this time I was ready. That little guy was running all around me when I managed to slash him in two pieces. Proud of myself, I picked up all the food he dropped when he died... As I was busy picking up the carrots, I saw another thief come through the door : The feared KEWLAZME. That fellow was a tough guy, he managed to knock me out too easily. I came back fast, though, with my fellow DeepQantas (and with my friends the firebolts). We rushed in the dark, swords unsheated. There, we fought two ugly beasts and managed to CUT THEIR LEGS, SPREADING THE BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR!

I healed myself and began patrolling through the dark corridors of the prison. There, I saw Kewlazme again, as we entered into a great fight. Equiped with my sword, I tried battling him, but the fellow was faster. I fell on the floor.

Now very angered, I ran down to the bottom of the stairs with my trusty firebolts once more and began slashing at the darkness. Once again, I saw the bastard as he was trying to hide from me. I slashed at him, making my opponent release a painful gasp. He ran to the vents and went down as I was trying to slash through the darkness. Now eluded, I took out the mighty bolts, and shot at the darkness. He was there, caught on fire. He took his bow out...
    Now the winner would be the faster. I couldn't reach my standard bolts, so I began clicking like mad.

After 3 firebolts, the game ended, won by the GUARDS!
    JM

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I played with Kewlazme for the first time today. On our first encounter he KO'd me instantly. (It was on the rafters in Asylum...im not real good on rafters.)

After that, I didn't fall to him again.

Now, at the same time, its obvious he is a good circle strafer. I had to work hard to kill him.

I didn't know he was supposed to be that good.

Wow, how long did that take?

The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    It's easy to kill Kewl if you have the anti-KO.

Or if you know how to handle him, like me ^_^
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Kewl is a wanna be DMer

Actually, I was just trying to find mr_newbie who had ran off with the supply chest. The two thieves I happened to mow down were just a bonus.
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2003
    if i told you i wouldn't be sneakey now would i
    Quote Originally Posted by DhaThief
    Kewl is a wanna be DMer

no way i'm a wanna be dmer bc i tell some person who is guarding thaty i will ko them like starwhores, or chalrif, maybe unstop

HS, I couldn't understand a word of that.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    What? Was it above your reading level?
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Ok, why don't you tell me what he said.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    What who said?
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Registered
    Feb 2003
    there was one game on DE where me and Kewl were thieves, I was KOing and letting the guards wake up the AI just so I could KO again, near the end Kewl started KOs for the hell of it, in the end, I think Kewl won the game, that game was so hilarious...
    "Shivers running down my spine,
    whos blood? I know its mine.
    -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Banned
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    .......... please continue...

<:::::head swells:::::

:grin:

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Or if you know how to handle him, like me ^_^[/quote]

YOU know how to handle him?

easy. Just mario him wiht a sword out ~_~!
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Banned
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    You wanna try handling me?! BRING IT! Prepare for a long nap!

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlAzMe
    You wanna try handling me?! BRING IT! Prepare for a long nap!
    Or prepare four firebolts.

Muahahaha, I just laughed my ass off when I happened to follow you in those vents.
    JM

Kewl, I'll take you on.

Oh wait, I already have. Multiple times. Usually I use your bodies for hiding traps.

Banned
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingDork
    Kewl, I'll take you on.

Oh wait, I already have. Multiple times. Usually I use your bodies for hiding traps.
    HAH! OMG! ...CD!..... CD!!........ AHH wake up!!! you're stuck in a fantasy!!

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Yes, he must be in a fantasy, KAM; he's dreaming of hiding things of his in your body...
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Banned
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    HAHAH!! CD u nasty mutha Freaker!

Thread Information