Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 75

Thread: Haircut....

  1. #1
    OK, here's the thing. I need a haircut. But every time I tell myself that, it's at least 3 weeks, and more like 4-5 before I actually get one.

    So someone ask me in a month if I remembered to, 'k?

  2. #2
    Member Garlisk's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I...don't...know?
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    OK, here's the thing. I need a haircut. But every time I tell myself that, it's at least 3 weeks, and more like 4-5 before I actually get one.

    So someone ask me in a month if I remembered to, 'k?

    :roll:

  3. #3
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    It's been too long. I'm gone now.
    Posts
    2,229
    I've heard somewhere you had an afro.
    JM

  4. #4
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lurking in a gloomy crypt, watching Dr. Who on DVD.
    Posts
    302
    Coz he taffed it from CD...
    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
    Contact details updated
    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlisk
    :roll:
    Don't give me that you twit, just because I did it in response to your "more explosions would be better" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurox
    I've heard somewhere you had an afro.
    You're thinking of someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy
    Coz he taffed it from CD...
    Yeah, that's who.

  6. #6
    Member Garlisk's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I...don't...know?
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlisk
    :roll:
    Don't give me that you twit, just because I did it in response to your "more explosions would be better" thread.
    Don't call me a twit just because I rolled my eyes because you rolled your eyes in my "more explosions would be better" thread, you twit.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy
    Coz he taffed it from CD...
    Yeah, that's who.
    Actually, I have two.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlisk
    Don't call me a twit just because I rolled my eyes because you rolled your eyes in my "more explosions would be better" thread, you twit.
    Now see, that was actually FUNNY, and WELL THOUGHT OUT.

  9. #9
    Member Garlisk's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I...don't...know?
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlisk
    Don't call me a twit just because I rolled my eyes because you rolled your eyes in my "more explosions would be better" thread, you twit.
    Now see, that was actually FUNNY, and WELL THOUGHT OUT.
    Ok then, I'm gonna take that compliment and run!

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythe



    :grin:
    And your point is?
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

  12. #12
    Member DarkProject's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CA, USA born in Lithuania
    Posts
    1,554
    Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingDork
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythe



    :grin:
    And your point is?
    that you're gay...i'm sure you agree...hell it says so in your sig

  13. #13
    Member SiLeNt_NiGhT's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    368
    Hey....isn't that.....Kenny Baker?

  14. #14
    Member Curunir's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In a dream in a dream...
    Posts
    2,623
    No, that's LR. Cythe took that pic of him at a LAN party a few weeks ago.
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Curunir
    No, that's LR. Cythe took that pic of him at a LAN party a few weeks ago.
    No one has ever taken any pictures of me.

  16. #16
    Member Curunir's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In a dream in a dream...
    Posts
    2,623
    So you think....


    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

  17. #17
    Member Aggamemnon's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    No one has ever taken any pictures of me.
    Oh really, so YOU wouldn't of happened to take ANY pictures of yourself now, eh, EH?!



  18. #18
    Member Antero90's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Unreal Editor 2
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    OK, here's the thing. I need a haircut. But every time I tell myself that, it's at least 3 weeks, and more like 4-5 before I actually get one.

    So someone ask me in a month if I remembered to, 'k?
    Which LR are we talking about?
    Feel the power of the

  19. #19
    Wow Laughing Rat you are so cool that you forget to get a haircut! You must have loads more cool things to do and end up looking like a hippy! Wow I wish I was more like that... Anyway I'm sure you can fit it in between lockpicking your work desk and chatting to your pagan friends. :roll:

  20. #20
    Administrator BrokenArts's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,712
    Haircut 100

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonsChristmasBoogie
    Wow Laughing Rat you are so cool that you forget to get a haircut! You must have loads more cool things to do and end up looking like a hippy! Wow I wish I was more like that... Anyway I'm sure you can fit it in between lockpicking your work desk and chatting to your pagan friends. :roll:
    Wtf? Go away.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

  22. #22
    Member PhaeThorn's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    This pwnage was given to you by 1 of 3 mutated thievery players.
    Posts
    2,229
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

    Call 0900-PHAE

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaeThorn
    looks like someone has a pic of LR getting a haircut! or was that just a reminder?

  24. #24
    Member Curunir's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In a dream in a dream...
    Posts
    2,623
    I thought the reminder was suppose to be in 4 months?
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggamemnon
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    No one has ever taken any pictures of me.
    Oh really, so YOU wouldn't of happened to take ANY pictures of yourself now, eh, EH?!
    Well, maybe just my eye....

    Quote Originally Posted by Curunir
    I thought the reminder was suppose to be in 4 months?
    ONE MONTH!!

  26. #26
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lurking in a gloomy crypt, watching Dr. Who on DVD.
    Posts
    302
    I have an idea, how about you just


    MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND GET IT CUT THIS WEEK.

    Then there will be no need for any reminders whatsoever
    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
    Contact details updated
    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

  27. #27
    Member Grey Fox's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    stuck under Rex's foot
    Posts
    474
    Just shave all your hair off,then you don't have to worry about it for a good while. :lol:
    "I'm like you, I have no name"-Cyborg Ninja

  28. #28
    Member Aggamemnon's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,373
    Yeah I can see it now

    *LR walks into work after shaving all his hair off, with a sour look on his face*


    *Building empties quicker than you can say "LRs finally gone postal"*


    *Swat teams comes and negotiations start up with, "So the guy said to me", "Shave it ALL off, YEAH that'll be the BEST thing to do", "and this is how I came into work lookin like this today"*


    *Something horribly wrong happens and LR gets away with a single scar (near his eye so he can actualy *show* us) and a voice like Darth Vader.


    Of course no-one heard anything about it because our crack CTG clean up crew, the "Mop Bois", Cur and CD managed to somehow keep it all out of the tabloids.






    And Grank went in afterwards, when that guy got his head blown off in the back of the car.... *shrug*



    Muahaha..... teeeheeeheee


    :wink:

  29. #29
    lol

    I've seen LR.......I got the real story. Let me consult my lawyers as to whether or not I can disclose any information. I'll post more later....

  30. #30
    Agg, you cracka me up.

    Mop bois.... Heh.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •