Clear All
  • Jarvis
    • Aug 2003

Oh yeah? Well...

Your gonna have to catch me first!!!!

Comment

• impulse
      • Jan 2003

Bourgeious is one of the easiest levels to solo merely because there is a lack of guards. I reckon a level like DE would be a toucher one to solo.

Comment

• CrouchingDork
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by impulse
        Bourgeious is one of the easiest levels to solo merely because there is a lack of guards. I reckon a level like DE would be a toucher one to solo.
        I hope you're kidding. It might be easier than DE (with a large co-ordinated, smart guard team)... but one of the easiest? No way.
        The only constant is change.
        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

• FixXxeR
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
          Originally posted by impulse
          I hope you're kidding. It might be easier than DE (with a large co-ordinated, smart guard team)... but one of the easiest? No way.
          Soundly put there CD. :grin:
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

• CrouchingDork
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FixXxeR
            Soundly put there CD. :grin:
            Thanks.

I guess from Impulses point of view Burg might be easy, because he'll simply lag KO all the guards. But from everyone else's point of view, it's still one of the hardest maps.
            The only constant is change.
            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

• Jarvis
              • Aug 2003

Doing this on Gerome would be damn near impossible. I still think it can be done though. It just depends on whther or not I could pull off the rush, and if not, whther or not the guards door block. Then theres all the loot.

THAT would be the hardest map. DE would be trickey... as I'm not good with that map. Bourg would be a challenge... and I may try it someday, VS 4 or more organised human guards it would be almost as bad as gerome. Aquatone even makes me uneasy... but its my fav map and one of my bests. So I'm confident.

Comment

• Radamanthus
                • Jan 2003

Hey.. i see a trend. It sounds fun, actualy.

This could be the net thing after TurfWars!
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

• Cliff
                  • Jan 2003

Hell it will probably replace turf wars. But yes I think it will be hard for both teams. We will bury you.....Alive!!!!!!!!!
                  The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

• LaughingRat
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Cliff
                    Hell it will probably replace turf wars. But yes I think it will be hard for both teams. We will bury you.....Alive!!!!!!!!!
                    *raises hand*

Umm. Isn't the point to kill him?

Comment

• Chalrif
                      • Jan 2003

*sigh*

That's why Cliff now lives in th-asylum :|
                      Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

• Radamanthus
                        • Jan 2003

It's hard to bury things in a place like that.

Nah. he lives in Korman.

But i'm serious. This could be a real competition. Bring some spirit back into Thivery.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

• Laurence
                          • Jan 2003

i think thats the most fun! solo! 8) but its also nice when you are a couple of thieves having really nice tp! (think i changed my mind, tp with voice beats anything) :twisted: well if we have a bunch of players that likes solo pretty much (and the number of solo players is enough) and guilds that want to participate, if someone can maybe start a solo competition with solo thieves vs guilds.. :roll: like the name of this topic the competition could be called something like "master thief"? would ppl and guilds like that? i sure think that would be fun!

Comment

• BrokenArts
                            Former Forum Staff
                            • Jan 2003

tp=toilet paper. That just might work, Jarvis can T-P the guards.

Comment

• FixXxeR
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Laurence
                              i think thats the most fun! solo! 8) but its also nice when you are a couple of thieves having really nice tp! (think i changed my mind, tp with voice beats anything) :twisted: well if we have a bunch of players that likes solo pretty much (and the number of solo players is enough) and guilds that want to participate, if someone can maybe start a solo competition with solo thieves vs guilds.. :roll: like the name of this topic the competition could be called something like "master thief"? would ppl and guilds like that? i sure think that would be fun!
                              Its a great idea. A competition we're a single thief may challenge a group of human guards for the title 'Master Thief' but who do we take seriously and who is just wasting other peoples time.... thats my only concern. I know its a bit of fun, but it can be tedious playing a 40 minute game, and the thief is just faffing about.

and as for TP... BA explained to me what 'TP'ing' to someones house is.... sounds like Lord Gerome would be royally pissed.
                              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                              -YT

Comment

• Laurence
                                • Jan 2003

heh, very funny BrokenArts.. and for your information, "tp = teamplay" in the gaming community I know you probably was ironic or joking, but it wasnt very funnt

Comment

Working...
                                X