Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ~TuF Teamspeak Information Thread~

Registered
    Jan 2003

~TuF Teamspeak Information Thread~

This thread contains all news and information regarding TuF Servers

Enjoy...
    Last edited by Machine; 27th Jan 2005 at 02:28 AM.
    ~TuF~

woot for the tut server! Am I going to have to reregister my name on your TS server cuz I JUST registered on your current one.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    And we know how difficult that was!

That's great news, Machine.
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Yes Dragon, it was.

I'd also like to petition you guys to remove Phae's admin rights to your TS server.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    This pwnage was given to you by 1 of 3 mutated thievery players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grank
    Yes Dragon, it was.

I'd also like to petition you guys to remove Phae's admin rights to your TS server.
    Now now, don't get jealous because I have admin rights on a server where more people join for thievery. :roll:
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I have admin rights too Grankypoo,

I always knew there was something wrong with those TuF boyz... giving Phae and BA both admin rights?

Hell, just giving PHAE admin rights.

*kicks Phae*

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Don't look at me, ask Phae, all I ever do is take AWAY Phae's admin rights.

I think it was Machine's idea... :roll:
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

*kicks TheMachine*

Registered
    Jan 2003
    LOL!

Ok..

Grank : - Nope you wont have to re-register, all accounts and server setup are remaining the same, I'm just adding more memory to the server, bringing it up to 1 gig. Also, a processer change from 500mhz to 1.3 Gig.

Phae and BA have admin because they are both at the server that often!! and I trust them not to screw things up! don't worry granky and LR you two are welcome if you frequent the server!! I trust you two just as much.
    ~TuF~

Quote Originally Posted by TheMachine
    don't worry granky and LR you two are welcome if you frequent the server!! I trust you two just as much.
    Heheh. Sucker

OK, thanks TM!

Registered
    Oct 2003
    Great finally another server from UK no more laggy crackazz

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Skull, Skull. Don't be that spiteful with crackaz... they have been around from the beginning and just because they are lagging right now isn't a reason for not having respect for this team.

Can't wait to see the new server. But what are "ghostable" maps? All except Gerome?
    JM

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Even Gerome is ghostable. To prove it, Lowland_Samurai and I once ghosted it together.
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Registered
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurox
    Skull, Skull. Don't be that spiteful with crackaz... they have been around from the beginning and just because they are lagging right now isn't a reason for not having respect for this team.

Can't wait to see the new server. But what are "ghostable" maps? All except Gerome?

I am not disrespectfull to the crackazz server i am just saying that playing thievery with a ping of 400 is not cool. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Skull
    I am not disrespectfull to the crackazz server i am just saying that playing thievery with a ping of 400 is not cool. :|
    If you're playing with a ping of 400, the problem isn't with the server. Most other people in the UK ping under half that.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    You know that voice in your head? Well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Curunir
    Even Gerome is ghostable. To prove it, Lowland_Samurai and I once ghosted it together.
    I have seen it done against veteran human guards. The trick is to rush the evidence. Fastest I have seen that done is about 30seconds. Experience dictates that rarely does this happen and Gerome's mansion normally becomes a combat zone as thieves try to break into the library.

Machine- is the server to be ghosting only then?
    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    The Tuf server seemed good, but there was a lack of players

It didn't seem to be ghosting only.

Are some of the item mutators in use? The server sent me the poisonbolt and webbolt packs. Didn't notice them in the guard menu though.
    My cats are black! How about yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucchus
    Are some of the item mutators in use? The server sent me the poisonbolt and webbolt packs. Didn't notice them in the guard menu though.
    If they're installed as serverpackages, you're required to have them, even if they're not active as mutators at the time.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebos
    I have seen it done against veteran human guards. The trick is to rush the evidence. Fastest I have seen that done is about 30seconds. Experience dictates that rarely does this happen and Gerome's mansion normally becomes a combat zone as thieves try to break into the library.
    The evidence is actually the easy part.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull
    i am just saying that playing thievery with a ping of 400 is not cool. :|
    Indeed... *sob*

I've seen gerome won against guards that weren't buggerizing around about... twice.
    Thebos, even if the evi is rushed there are 3+ other bottlenecks that guards can use. Put a team of vets on that and the game is pretty much over.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Yeah. I've seen it ghosteed too, but it's pretty much not gonna happen on a public server.

But if it's not a ghosting server, than I don't see what's wrong with that. Unless Machine just doesn't want the whole "warzone" thing, which is fine...it's his server, and I understand his point.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    A question: What is this KingsOfTheDesert_V3 map that the Tuf server sends me? It's downloading so ridiculously slow that I cancelled it. I thought the most recent version of Kings was Final?

Apparently no one else wanted to wait for it either... The server was quite full and working nicely, and now this map kicks in and everybody goes away :cry:
    And now the server waits with that map...

Registered
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucchus
    A question: What is this KingsOfTheDesert_V3 map that the Tuf server sends me? It's downloading so ridiculously slow that I cancelled it. I thought the most recent version of Kings was Final?
    Hmm strange I think there is only one version or?
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Registered
    Jan 2003
    KingsOfTheDesert_v3 is an earlier version of KotD, and IMHO, it was a better version. Generally only the final gets played though.
    Currently working on creating another world.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Is there a download link for the V3? Didn't notice it on the ToB map download page.

It used to be up there. DP took it down when the final version was released.

Registered
    Dec 2003
    How I can register to that server ??Or what is the server's password ??
    "Listen up! Teamwork means staying out of my way!" -Seifer
    "I brought the wrong map..." -Laguna
    Player name: WishMaster2003 or Musis

Registered
    Jan 2003
    The teamspeak server password = "irforgiven"

The is not a password for the TUT server unless it's being used for practice.

I'll remove that Kings Of The Desert map and put the latest version up ASAP.
    ~TuF~

Thread Information