Thread: ~TuF~ versus CoD Match Summary

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I had the privilege to watch two guilds go at it today on Warehouse, TuF and CoD.

Here is a brief summary of the match:

Round 1

Thieves
    Dragon (Moridin)
    Gabriel
    Machine (Killswitch)

Guards
    Chuffed
    Antero
    Chief (Blade)

It seemed right after the timer had stopped, TuF was already halfway to the warehouses in a perfectly executed rush. CoD had barely started setting up their defenses when Moridin closed in.

http://www.richlandpercussion.com/Tu.../ClosingIn.bmp

TuF showed off some cool tricks and wit, like this crack arrow blocking a guard in from Machine.

http://www.richlandpercussion.com/Tu...leverCrack.bmp

TuF quickly gathered up the required loot and existed skillfully :roll: via the roof.

http://www.richlandpercussion.com/Tu...nd1Results.bmp

Round 2

Thieves
    Antero
    Chuffed
    Chief

Guards
    Dragon
    Machine
    Gabriel

After about 5 minutes of planning on the roof, CoD moves out very cautiously onto the rooves surrounding the warehouses. They then begin popping in and out of the warehouses to draw the TuF guards within out. Chuffed got what he asked for after attempting to KO a Keeper of TuF.

http://www.richlandpercussion.com/Tu...rcleStrafe.bmp

http://www.richlandpercussion.com/Tu.../CleanKill.bmp

This continues on for some 10 minutes. A break from the routine would be Dragon's first suicide for supplies. (No one really believes your excuses )

http://www.richlandpercussion.com/Tu...gonSuicide.bmp

We finally have the first real CoD undetected break-in of the warehouse, but it ends with a quite painful death!

http://www.richlandpercussion.com/TurfWars/Painful.bmp

One kill later, and TuF has successful won the round and the match. Congrats on your sound victory! Also congrats to CoD for being great sports about everything and making the match enjoyable. As they've said, they have nothing to lose.

http://www.richlandpercussion.com/Tu...nd2Results.bmp

Bio's MVP Awards
    TuF MVP - Moridin
    CoD MVP - Chuffed
    Sexiest People - Biohazard and PhaeThorn

*Sorry about the low brightness on the pictures .... I can't use Photoshop to save my life!

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Due to the bashing I'm getting on IRC, tomorrow I will convert the bmps to something more acceptable.... -_-

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I knew that was coming.

I guess I'll wait to look at these pics since looking at all of them right now would require me to download

20 megs

for 8 pics.

Registered
    Aug 2003
    lol yea grank is right? Why the hell no jpgs? If you make a screen shot arent they already jpg?
    I'm too lazy to wait for the pictures... :roll:

anyway, good game to all
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Registered
    Jan 2003
    This pwnage was given to you by 1 of 3 mutated thievery players.
    OMFG! BMPS ??
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Well, apart from the silly format of the pictures great report Bio :-)

Should get you speccing more often!!
    ~TuF~

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I would edit those pictures, but, that's too much. Next time Bio contact me, I can whip them into JPEG, right size, brighten, blast them to hell all you want. mmKay.

Registered
    May 2002
    Holy Mother of God it's a BMP ATTACK!

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Mach's aim was simply inhuman in that game. Everytime I would pop out in the windows in B a rain of bolts would come after me at a ratio of 1 hit in 3 shots.
    TuF were very lucky Chief didnt predict the fact that we spawned in oposite directions thus leaving the loot unprotected.
    As for round 2... well... it was lost the moment we decided not to rush goblet although I got close enough to see a wall of pans and a tower of whistlers blocking the upper way into goblet as well as 2 AIS blocking the door. I had the right tools but not enough luck/skill although I coudl have countered it by using a similar tactic that some ppl use in Gerome.
    I also see that Bio failed to notice my brave atempt to loot the map on solo and my Crack Spaming which was very fun to watch.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Mach's aim was simply inhuman in that game. Everytime I would pop out in the windows in B a rain of bolts would come after me at a ratio of 1 hit in 3 shots.
    Yeah, I remeber 1 shot inparticular where I heard a faint metal, then on wood, I shot at the window where the pipe was thinking maybe a thief had passed from warehouse A, I shot and turned back to the grail to get more bots (I was generally firing bolts thru windows randomly whenever Dragon or Gabe said they heard a rope) Just as I turned I heard this big "ARHHG" I turned back to get you but you had gone!

TuF were very lucky Chief didnt predict the fact that we spawned in oposite directions thus leaving the loot unprotected.
    We actually had the same problem, me and gabe spawned in the wrong places, so we took over each others responsibilities for a short while to counter any rushes you may have tried.

As for round 2... well... it was lost the moment we decided not to rush goblet although I got close enough to see a wall of pans and a tower of whistlers blocking the upper way into goblet as well as 2 AIS blocking the door. I had the right tools but not enough luck/skill
    ??? A TOWER and a WALL!!! :lol:

There were 2 mines on the top, there were randomly placed Sugar pots , only 2 of them over mines, and there was a single... solitary whisler in that room. The 2 AI's were being lamers and doorblocking, i did try to say something.. but they kept shouting STFU NOOB!

I also see that Bio failed to notice my brave atempt to loot the map on solo and my Crack Spaming which was very fun to watch.
    Your cracking was indeed funny.
    ~TuF~

Registered
    Jan 2003

Well, those sugar pots are as a big as a pan in some places. Ok maybe I only saw one whistlers but it was too fast as I died after that.
    And yeah, its very painfull trying to convince l33t AIS to be noob friendly I tried to do that myself to big daddy in Asylum but all I got was a hissing and a pain in the neck.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Looks like things are okay without The Fix. Great work COD and my Keepsies.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard
    This continues on for some 10 minutes. A break from the routine would be Dragon's first suicide for supplies. (No one really believes your excuses )
    No...I had 2 blood for a while, but couldn't frob the 2 healing potions I had dropped inside the whistler. The whistler disappeared, and all we could do was stare at those healing pots...taunting us...ask Gabriel!

Finally, I tried to mario Chief, but missed and cratered. It didn't matter though, I came back and he was still hiding in the same place.
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Thanks for converting for me Omega!

Thread Information