Thread: Map Problem AoCorpseDecoration

Registered
    May 2004

Map Problem AoCorpseDecoration

I've placed a few of the Corpse Decoration actors in a map, but the problem is, is that they are completly invisible, so there is no way to select them. I know they are there, because when i rebuild map paths, it comes up with the list of them saying that they have no mesh..

anyone know how to select them/ give them a mesh / delete them?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Use the find actors button on the toolbar (the icon is a little pair of binoculars). It lists all actors in the map, and you can filter by name, event, and tag.

Once you find the actor, double click it in the list to select it. Once you've done this any viewport will center on the actor as soon as you change focus to the viewport (right click on the viewport and move the mouse a little). Remember, you still can't see it, but you can either delete it (with the delete key, not context menu), or you can hit the actor properties button on the toolbar and assign a mesh to it.

Registered
    May 2004
    k thx, got it sorted now

Registered
    Jun 2004
    Hmm... is it possible to make these corpsedecorations explode like when someone is killed by infestation? At best I would like to be able to have something trigger the decoration to call whatever script class takes place when the infestation death occurs on players.

Thread Information