Thread: stupid wildcat

stupid wildcat

lol not realy stupid but:

i was playin on a server and i was alone and i desided to play reactor core on hard white Uber and so i take and whit my autogun in the game after passing 2 doors i hade no more ammo i even had a Ammobag cant u add some more ammo for wildcat when u play hard ore insane ?

the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
    and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Registered
    Jan 2004
    You might want to take a squad of marines with her, ne?
    Meow.

yea but stil
    the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
    and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Dusker, good plan!

Registered
    Jun 2004
    Yeah... The game is supposed to be cooperative. Even if you bring faith with satchel + ammo and a pistol it would be something. Special weapons class isn't supposed to be able to solo the whole game.

Mek: agreed.

That's not saying it's not possible, tho.

I've soloed ReactorCore and Rescue on Normal, so I know those two are possible.

Dunno about hardcore insane, tho.
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Time for a new challenge then, beating reactor using only your melee attack. :p

I almost managed to solo salvage on the old easy, but there was an ammo problem. I brought rifle, ammo bag, and pistol, and picked up the sentry turret in the vents. I spent all the ammo there was but still ran out pretty early in the final bit waiting for the dropship.
    Fuzzle was killed by Player.
    Player: is FF on?

Registered
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Warskull
    Time for a new challenge then, beating reactor using only your melee attack. :p
    Those parasites just love being meleed.

Registered
    May 2004
    Easy on the map Salvage with Crash carrying a flamer, sentry and pistol I was at the end but fucked it up. So it could be done.
    "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Registered
    May 2004
    if you play a 1 player campiagn, by the time u reach salvage, you should have at least 16 stars. thats WAY enough to beat that map.

Dude parasites are overpowered, I tried bashing the hell out of those on insane with melee and they kept friggen killing me!!!

Registered
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-of-sIX
    Dude parasites are overpowered, I tried bashing the hell out of those on insane with melee and they kept friggen killing me!!!
    I tried stimming it and timing the melee attack perfectly, those damn parasites still get me. Also, how come you can't drop on parasites and crush them...

Registered
    May 2004
    I wanna the little bugger in my hands and slice it with a knife in AS..
    "I am tormented by dreams of our death, And grief at what is to come.
    For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
    In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."

I had a problem where I dropped all my guns and was frozen in terror and was unable to complete the mission. Can you guys remove all the spawn points?

Cheers.
    "If a newbie isn't doing exactly what you want them too, you must be extra condescending and whiny over VoIP to get them to listen. The more nasaly angry you can make your tone the better, because it could make all the difference."

Registered
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Quitch
    I had a problem where I dropped all my guns and was frozen in terror and was unable to complete the mission. Can you guys remove all the spawn points?

Cheers.
    Yes please do this. The game is too hard with the spawn points in. Replace them with ammo. The game is short on ammo. Or lights. Put a light where the spawn points are, then at least it is playable.

Registered
    Jun 2004
    And I get lost in the maps. Please move the player starts and objectives to right next to the escape area.
    Hey, what's that white dot on the circle-thingy meaGARRRGH!!!

Thread Information