Thread: Birthday challenge!

Registered
    May 2004

Birthday challenge!

Aww yeah, it's my birthday! The big 3-0. I decided what better way to truly celebrate than to find out how many shots of Jager it takes before AS becomes completely unplayable. So I have some friends coming over and we will start taking shots everytime one of our people dies.

This could be a very short night.

Hopefully I won't have too bad a hangover for tomorrow since it will also be my very first Father's Day to be celebrated as a real father. I be rather proud.

So come on everybody! Have a drink on me! Anyone in the Raleigh, NC area give a holler and we'll set up a LAN party sometime.

Later all,

-3clipse

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Happy Birthday then.

Registered
    Jun 2004
    You might wanna have a central "drinking" table if you are doing this. Don't wanna see another post from you saying how you messed up your keyboard or some other piece of equiptment by accidentally dropping your 15th shot or something.

*advisary*
    I wouldn't suggest doing this on the hard or insane setting, or it will be a short night, all depending on how many players are in game at once of course. You might be drunk before getting past Reactor Core.

Happy Birthday

Registered
    Jan 2003

Smile

Happy Birthday!

Happy Father's day, too. And I didn't know 30 year olds played UT2K4 mods. The more you know, eh?

Happy Birthday!
    Happy Father's Day!

And no, those pukes does not indicate that you're infected...

Registered
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky
    Happy Father's day, too. And I didn't know 30 year olds played UT2K4 mods. The more you know, eh?
    Then you would be suprised to know that the average age of computer gamers is 29. We all blame it on Atari really.

And thank you everyone for the congratulatory messages. As far as how it went, we did agree to play it on Normal so that none of us would die from alcohol poisioning. Unfortunately, none of us could remember how many shots we had at the end of it. I do know I was *really* hoping Faith would stop by to give me something the next morning though. Where's a medic when you really need one?

I figure I'll try and do this again for the opening of AvP the movie in August.

Thanks again everyone.

-3clipse

Thread Information