Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 35

Thread: Who is the biggest postwhore?

  1. #1
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,462
    Who has the most posts on this forum? I mean BESIDES LR!!! I have over 200 now myself, who can top me?

    Kiech

  2. #2
    You still have stiff competition.

  3. #3
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    You still have stiff competition.
    LOL looks like I am number 10! Followed closely by Mr.K. and SNAFU.



    # Username E-mail Location Joined Posts Website
    1 LaughingRat In FRONT of you, with the blackjack 10 Jan 2003 792
    2 mOdEtWo Under a Northern Star 10 Jan 2003 337
    3 Mad_Gerbil 11 Jan 2003 285
    4 Lurox GIVE ME! MY! FUCKING! CAPTION! 11 Jan 2003 278
    5 DarkProject CA, USA born in Lithuania 11 Jan 2003 270
    6 DarkBill Shadows 11 Jan 2003 251
    7 -=V12US=- Giving away others locations... 11 Jan 2003 248
    8 BobTheDog Mountain View, CA, USA 11 Jan 2003 232
    9 MrEricSir Palo Alto, CA 11 Jan 2003 212
    10 Kiech Bepho Phoenix, Arizona 12 Jan 2003 203
    11 Mr.K. 11 Jan 2003 191
    12 SNAFU HA! Nice try... 11 Jan 2003 185

  4. #4
    Webmaster modetwo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    .no
    Posts
    5,059
    Yahoo... I'm no. 2

    This MUST be celebrated!!!






    :roll:

  5. #5
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Paris , France
    Posts
    591
    biggest postwhore ?

  6. #6
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Paris , France
    Posts
    591
    not me obviously

  7. #7
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Shadows
    Posts
    2,808
    I don't postwhore. I post concise, insightful, and witty commentary. Really. ^_^
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

  8. #8
    Webmaster modetwo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    .no
    Posts
    5,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    not me obviously
    Is this a "I don't know how to edit my post" post, or are you just trying to be the biggest postwhore!?

  9. #9
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Shadows
    Posts
    2,808
    I officially declare this a postwhoring thread. CD, move in! GO GO GO!
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mOdEtWo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    not me obviously
    Is this a "I don't know how to edit my post" post, or are you just trying to be the biggest postwhore!?
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!

  11. #11
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Shadows
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by mOdEtWo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    not me obviously
    Is this a "I don't know how to edit my post" post, or are you just trying to be the biggest postwhore!?
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Says the man with more posts than any other three people.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

  12. #12
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Number 2. LOL. It always sounded so mean when Dr. Evil said that. LOL.

    Kiech (AKA Number 10. I will overcome you MrEricSir!)

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Says the man with more posts than any other three people.
    Now that SIMPLY isn't true! mOdEtWo, Lurox, and Mad Gerbil combined have more posts than I do.

    So there!

  14. #14
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Paris , France
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by mOdEtWo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    not me obviously
    Is this a "I don't know how to edit my post" post, or are you just trying to be the biggest postwhore!?
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Says the man with more posts than any other three people.

    Have you noticed how ridiculous the stacked quotes look ?





    ... plus they tend to add unnecessary scrolling , too.

  15. #15
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by mOdEtWo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    not me obviously
    Is this a "I don't know how to edit my post" post, or are you just trying to be the biggest postwhore!?
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Says the man with more posts than any other three people.

    Have you noticed how ridiculous the stacked quotes look ?





    ... plus they tend to add unnecessary scrolling , too.
    Too true. Too true...

  16. #16
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Paris , France
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    I don't postwhore. I post concise, insightful, and witty commentary. Really. ^_^
    so do I. :roll:

  17. #17
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Paris , France
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    I officially declare this a postwhoring thread. CD, move in! GO GO GO!
    See , only hypocrisy and irony made this thread alive. Who dares spam openly ?

  18. #18
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Shadows
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    I officially declare this a postwhoring thread. CD, move in! GO GO GO!
    See , only hypocrisy and irony made this thread alive. Who dares spam openly ?
    Obviously you do.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

  19. #19
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Shadows
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiech Bepho
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by mOdEtWo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    not me obviously
    Is this a "I don't know how to edit my post" post, or are you just trying to be the biggest postwhore!?
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Says the man with more posts than any other three people.

    Have you noticed how ridiculous the stacked quotes look ?





    ... plus they tend to add unnecessary scrolling , too.
    Too true. Too true...
    I agree completely.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

  20. #20
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    I officially declare this a postwhoring thread. CD, move in! GO GO GO!
    See , only hypocrisy and irony made this thread alive. Who dares spam openly ?
    Obviously you do.
    Terrible. Just terrible.

  21. #21
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Shadows
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiech Bepho
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    I officially declare this a postwhoring thread. CD, move in! GO GO GO!
    See , only hypocrisy and irony made this thread alive. Who dares spam openly ?
    Obviously you do.
    Terrible. Just terrible.
    And you're no better.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    I officially declare this a postwhoring thread. CD, move in! GO GO GO!
    See , only hypocrisy and irony made this thread alive. Who dares spam openly ?
    Me.
    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -
    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

  23. #23
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Paris , France
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiech Bepho
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by mOdEtWo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    not me obviously
    Is this a "I don't know how to edit my post" post, or are you just trying to be the biggest postwhore!?
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Says the man with more posts than any other three people.

    Have you noticed how ridiculous the stacked quotes look ?





    ... plus they tend to add unnecessary scrolling , too.
    Too true. Too true...
    I agree completely.
    Stop stacking quote ! 800*600 screens will generate a horizontal scroller if that continues.

  24. #24
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Whatever...
    Posts
    85
    I am teh postwhore!!!

  25. #25
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Paris , France
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocke
    I am teh postwhore!!!
    Obviously you're the least of all postwhores :wink:

  26. #26
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Shadows
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiech Bepho
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBill
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    Quote Originally Posted by mOdEtWo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stakhanov
    not me obviously
    Is this a "I don't know how to edit my post" post, or are you just trying to be the biggest postwhore!?
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Says the man with more posts than any other three people.

    Have you noticed how ridiculous the stacked quotes look ?





    ... plus they tend to add unnecessary scrolling , too.
    Too true. Too true...
    I agree completely.
    Stop stacking quote ! 800*600 screens will generate a horizontal scroller if that continues.
    We have a goal now! Keep quoting, people!
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

  27. #27
    Webmaster modetwo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    .no
    Posts
    5,059
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Well, I never make 2 posts in a row (which could be made into one), like you and Stack do.



  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mOdEtWo
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingRat
    One could ask the same of you, Mr #2!
    Well, I never make 2 posts in a row (which could be made into one), like you and Stack do.
    Hey! Not fair!

    I usually try and do at least three.....

  29. #29
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    398
    you should have added a pool to this thread kiech

  30. #30
    Member
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Shadows
    Posts
    2,808
    It would be cool if you could add pool's to threads. Nice way to remove flames, eh? ^_^
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BIGGEST BUG EVER! <---WTF!
    By DarkProject in forum Thievery Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17th Mar 2003, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •