Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so when IS nb coming?

Registered
    Nov 2003

so when IS nb coming?

hehe, well, not to be rude or anything, but sometimes I get the feeling like NB is some kind of "top secret" thing and its impossible to at least get an "around time" of when it could be released. Is it that you guys dont have a clue yourself? cause gaming is a pretty big hobby of mine in life, I would like to know what games I can start playing and not before NB comes, I have waited a long time already for NB, cause I am gonna start playing it when it comes! It feels like im giving up hope now, cause I've been waiting to long.

I understand if you CANT say it cause you dont know, than if you dont WANT to say it...I dont get the point in that.. but maybe Dalai or anyone of the NB crew could at leat give me and the other tut players an "around time" of when it could be released? this christmas? around may next year? when?..... thanks! //LoUie

Registered
    Jan 2003
    This pwnage was given to you by 1 of 3 mutated thievery players.
    No offense louie ( or atleast not that much ) but there are more fish in the ocean.
    I would like to know what games I can start playing and not before NB comes
    Play other games till the moment nb comes out, what's so hard about that?
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Registered
    Mar 2003
    When it's done.
    Last edited by Master-Builder; 18th Nov 2004 at 05:10 PM.

Registered
    Jun 2004
    It is always difficult to predict a release date.. so like MB said. I do think that we need to show more work being done to the public.. and update the website more often

Repeat of what MB and Illuminus said.

There is, however, something that the members of the community can do to speed things up: Find a way to delay the release of WoW and GW

A_S
    <DeepQ> In any case, the real discussion was thief rush?
    <Mordengaard> No, the real discussion was Guards Getting Bored
    <DeepQ> oh yea
    <DeepQ> Well, that's what rats are for

Registered
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambient_Silence
    Repeat of what MB and Illuminus said.

There is, however, something that the members of the community can do to speed things up: Find a way to delay the release of WoW and GW

A_S
    I say we take off and nuke blizzard from orbit.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Builder
    When it's done.
    What he said. Unless you like to be cheated by some cough valve cough companies.

Registered
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambient_Silence

A_S
    Yes my brethren! We shall poison their drinking water and overcome this dark and evil being called mmorpg!

...but there might be a small chance of me falling victim to GW

Don't...get...too...close...to...the...Guild...Waa AAAAGGHHHHH!!
    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -
    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Registered
    Jan 2003
    GUILD WARS!!!!!!

For Great Justice!

* In 2004 Immortius was one of the first batch of victims of the infamous "Guild Wars Syndrome". Symptons included a high level of excitability, a general loss of mental cohesion and an irresistable urge to run the Guild Wars client 5 times a day. With time and counselling, recovery and eventual reintegration into society was possible. However, many patients would relapse once a month. These relapses became known as "Beta Events". *

Registered
    May 2002
    We are aware of the seeming hiatus, yeah it sucks in that sense. But you'll have to wait a bit before we can start coming in out with regular information.
    Red Guard
    Thievery UT

Registered
    Dec 2003
    As long as you get it out before the next UT (2005?).

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by immortius
    For Great Justice!
    I wonder if anyone else caught that they changed the picture for that...I guess you would've had to have played in May.

"If you look most like the picture on the left, then your GuildWars addiction is minor, and you have nothing to worry about. If you look most like the picture on the right, SEE A FREAKING PSYCHIATRIST RIGHT AWAY! Your GuildWars addiction is out of control, and you will gain adrenaline twice at the normal rate for 15 seconds."

Registered
    Nov 2003
    well remember, this wasnt a "omg herry up" thread, I were just wondering if someone could predict a around date or something, that would really make things easier for me in life

Well, in short, no. We could give you a date, but the chances of it being anything near right would be almost 0. You'd either get the game months early or be complaining that it was past the date we'd said, so you still wouldn't be happy. I'd just play the other games you want to and keep checking our website, you'll get an idea when it's likely to come out from the sort of updates and dev diary posts we're making.
    -

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaws
    You'll get an idea when it's likely to come out from the sort of updates and dev diary posts we're making.
    Yes, and that's why I've got a bad mood about NB.
    There are so few updates in the dev' diary.
    It seems hopeless to wait.

Thta's because most of the work we're doing at the moment is, to a large part, drudgery. It's coding in the new game type, adding content etc. etc. There's not much to talk about and not a lot new to test so hence the lack of updates, when there's something closer to a release the diaries will liven up and fill with new content.
    -

:-D yay more or immortius's stories!! , and the rock picture thing :-D, and more of cythes models!
    are there going to be whistlers?
    SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Well, ya know, we could tell you an actual release date, but I think its far more fun to play the George Broussard card:

Muhahahaha!

Registered
    Jan 2003
    What the heck kind of card is sorcery, has attack\defense numbers, and is tappable?

Wait a minute, you just took a sheet of normal paper and drew on it!

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Its a special card. Very, very special. LOOK A BUNNY!!

*runs*

Just ignore the fact I know absolutely nothing of M:TG and was just going for a cheap gag...

I'm just frightened that I know what Salsa is talking about
    -

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Haven't you noticed how the rate of posts/visits of people decrease???
    I think that's an evidence that a lot of people don't believe in NB anymore.

Registered
    Jan 2003

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I'm with m2~ on that one.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to make a decent quality game, that everyone *volunteers* their time and energy and talent? They don't get paid, they have to fit the game into their real lives. I guess you don't. It takes longer to make.

Just because people don't post, or things are quiet in this forum doesn't mean people don't believe in NB anymore. It doesn't mean it has been abandoned by the fans or the dev team, or that people seem to not care. It's called the waiting game. Just like any other game that is waiting to be released.
    I see people checking this forum. What do you really base that on, that people don't believe in NB anymore? Just your opinion? Which you are entitled to, but, I think you're wrong. When NB is released, you bet people will be coming out of the woodwork to play and try it. Just like any other game that is released.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I do.
    Hence why I stoped botthering about the.... thing. Take your time and crush the naysayers when you release.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    You do..........what? exactly. Don't believe in NB anymore? Or do you. Either way, people will do what they want, visiting the forums or not. NB is around, and kicking, when there is more news, of course, interest will peak, that's all anyone can say at this point.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts
    Do you have any idea how long it takes to make a decent quality game, that everyone *volunteers* their time and energy and talent? They don't get paid, they have to fit the game into their real lives. I guess you don't. It takes longer to make.
    I do.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I now pronounce you.........LOL.......nm.

Registered
    Mar 2003
    Uh erh... Back on topic, eh?

Thread Information