Thread: Somehwhat strange TW

Somehwhat strange TW

Among some objections I had is this one:
    Why can a team have four starting maps? If the last team to choose had them, it would be ok, because those would be very bad maps, but some side gets four? This sucks.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    The team that had the last pick in the drafting process received the extra map.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

So pick you say? What about stampede?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Stampede didn't submit any map choices, so they got the three maps left after the rest were drafted.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    It's hardly perfect, but jeeez... if that 4th map ends up having any major bearing on the tournament then I'll be buggered.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Yeah, time will tell.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Yes there may be imperfections in the starting maps, maybe they did get an extra map, maybe a certain team got all the "good" maps, maybe another was dished out the crap leftover. Maybe we should have added the extra maps like soulsharbor etc... to make up fair numbers...

Regardless it matters not now, as the complaining takes place the infection spreads... mutated DNA strands are appearing in all sectors! [/shameless plug]
    ~TuF~

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    Well I believe the rules were in the open from the beginning...
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    The different teams performance versus eachother will ultimately decide who wins anyway.

A team that can work well together and beat off competition could start with just a single map and still end up winning.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Both TuF and .:m. (If I remember correctly) Started with 1 map in TW 1. By the end of it those 2 guilds held the most turf.
    ~TuF~

Thread Information