Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TW3: Forsaken vs. Stampede - Move 2 - Warehouse

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    try all lower case
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    Okay, due to Okih's computer problems we played one man down by choice...so it was 2 vs. 1, not 3 vs. 1. Both maps went to Forsaken, who thieved the first 2 rounds successfully.

So Forsaken take Warehouse.
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    A fairly one-sided match, but fun nonetheless. Nothing much interesting on teamspeak, excepting the futile attempt to contact me before and between rounds, as someone forgot to grant me voice priveliges inthe teamspeak channel we were using...
    Last edited by Radamanthus; 27th Mar 2005 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Added smiley
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Registered
    Jan 2003
    While it's unfortunate that the match was uneven, Stampede entered knowing the risks involved in having a commonly banned player on their roster.

Also, I'd suggest trying to get servers decided upon and configured further in advance of the matches -- this seems to be a recurring issue.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Thread Information