Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carth
    • Jun 2004

There are still a few more secrets you don't know Shredder... the reactor room is the easiest part of the map. No need to get hurt there at all (although you can fall off ). Getting there and out without problems is the difficulty.

Comment

• Shredder
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Carth
      There are still a few more secrets you don't know Shredder... the reactor room is the easiest part of the map. No need to get hurt there at all (although you can fall off ). Getting there and out without problems is the difficulty.
      I thought there were more secrets in there i havent found yet.I just couldnt find where or how to do it.Im not much of a spotter for air haxes and that stuff.I mostly find out about those secrets by seeing someone else do it.
      Prepare to be shredded.
      To avoid being teamkilled .....
      Maps to every level in ASw

Comment

• reallybadplayer
        • Jun 2004

(I doubt you could do it with a bot, on Paracelsus they would use up all their ammo, and not be aware enough for the constant attacks from all angles).
        Try not to let the bot fight? Those small aliens are a menace.

The map that is so easy it isn't included in the Rambo Challenge, yet lots of people cannot win it. Dansel Research Facility!
        Last edited by reallybadplayer; 21 Oct 2005, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• reallybadplayer
          • Jun 2004

Curious, anyone interested in ramboing Phalanx? I've yet to play that campaign, too easy to be a worth trying?
          And I'm pretty sure a lot of other players can do some of the Sigma and Ortega maps, just not worth posting here I guess.

Comment

• Carth
            • Jun 2004

Woo yeah! Let the Rambo Challenge recommence.

Comment

• reallybadplayer
              • Jun 2004

Labs done with a bot taking turns controlling them, Flightdeck was harder. Easiest map for Phalanx.
              I won it and forgot which key is screenshot(used printscreen), had to do it again losing a perfect. Thats what happen when you didn't play for months.

Comment

• reallybadplayer
                • Jun 2004

Habitation done. Tough map, it makes my blood sing!

Comment

• Fuzzy Bunny
                  • Sep 2004

I've figured out how I can make it thru the doors and down the elevator easily in Greenhouse, but getting to the turret hack is proving difficult...
                  Based on a true story.
                  The prequel.

Comment

• BS~Cyber_D
                    • Aug 2005

hey carth i was thinkin about trying holdout on insane...but it isnt on the list..does it still apply?
                    Bastille: I need Pistol Ammo!

Comment

• Carth
                      • Jun 2004

Sure you can still try. You probably just want to run back to the start and hide behind sentries though.

Comment

• reallybadplayer
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny
                        I've figured out how I can make it thru the doors and down the elevator easily in Greenhouse, but getting to the turret hack is proving difficult...
                        Does this include a bot or have you found a way to do the doors without one?
                        I haven't found any easy way for the elevator and exit of Greenhouse.

I think Databanks might be easier, its mostly run and gun but I lack the dodge skills to pull it through. You will think it will be easy to avoid getting hit five times if you are holding a flamer.

Comment

• Carth
                          • Jun 2004

It's MjrHuRTz and his cramped corridors, they aren't rambo friendly

If anyone who can handle themselves wants to try Paracelsus or LostContact, I'm up for it. Perhaps not advisable with the bad lag on THN lately though.

LostContact I can still do up to the second big door hack with a perfect, but then there are just too many. No offence to NachoMan, but it's bad map design to have that many, and infinite spawns to. There are 20+ on the screen at once, and after you set them on fire they don't die, and they just keep coming, there's no way I can get the hack done. But with a lackey to do the hacking, and me running around like crazy, or the other way around, maybe mine the spawn points....

Paracelsus isn't a hard map, the problem is the bots are stupid. I can't leave one because it gets eaten on the reload or caught from behind. But again, with someone else to hold the fort (read: open the door for me) it should be possible. We just use the Butters Delta Tango plan.

Comment

• MjrHuRTz
                            • May 2004

It's MjrHuRTz and his cramped corridors, they aren't rambo friendly
                            Hooray, I did something right!
                            Phalanx Campaign
                            Executive CEO of NCM Mining Co. (Corvus Campaign)

Comment

• Fuzzy Bunny
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by reallybadplayer
                              Does this include a bot or have you found a way to do the doors without one?
                              I haven't found any easy way for the elevator and exit of Greenhouse.
                              The bot is a key part of my strategy. You definately need another marine to get thru the doors.

Is using first person view against the rules of the Rambo Challenge?

One more thing: can I submit runs for maps that have already been done?
                              Based on a true story.
                              The prequel.

Comment

• Behind You
                                • Oct 2004

I think you could submit runs for completed maps, go for a better run? Faster, perfect, without certain exploits?
                                Behind You Durandal Traikan in game.

Comment

Working...
                                X