Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TWIII: .:Mockers Vs. Forsaken - Flats

Registered
    Jan 2003

TWIII: .:Mockers Vs. Forsaken - Flats

On an unidentified date in the near future, the dusty rooftops of the soot-blackened City residential area will be the highway for an elite group of "tax" collectors. Where will they strike? When will they appear? That's what we hope to discover...

Let the discussion begin for server times, rules, and match date, etc.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Sunday has worked well for us so far. Unfortunately you guys have some crazy timezone like -5 GMT, so it might have to be a little different.

When we played Stampede I believe we played at about 1pm sunday (+10GMT), which made it something in the order of 10pm on sat for them. Comments? We could go a little either side or perhaps on a saturday for us (friday for you), if you guys actually do stuff on a saturday night in your timezone.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    The afore mentioned time won't work for me, probably not on any night. I only have a family PC for Thievery and hence have to juggle family around my playing time. With school, a best bet for me would be a start time between 4 pm - 7 pm EST on Friday or Saturday night, which would make it 7 am - 10 am start time on Saturday or Sunday respectively in Mockerville...right?
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Mar 2003
    After the coming week I'll be on Uni break and should be able to play most times, preferable something that at least resembles afternoon or mid-morning

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I could do saturday morning, not so sure about sunday morning unless I didn't go to bed beforehand

edit: yeah, I spose I could do sunday morning.
    Last edited by Shug; 2nd Apr 2005 at 12:14 AM.
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Fighting to survive in a war with the darkest power...
    I can't do saturday mornings.
    Nightwarden,
    - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Well then we could possibly play Saturday night, 7 PM EST/10 AM Mockerville...right? Can some Forsaken chip in?
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Places his bet...

Registered
    Jan 2003
    !Saturday 7pm EST is NOT fine for me.

It has come to my attention that I have a rehearsal and concert to perform in on saturday from 3 pm - 10 pm EST
    Last edited by Chalrif; 2nd Apr 2005 at 09:51 PM.
    Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Registered
    Jan 2003
    And...will we be playing both maps at this time? It might be easier than trying to work out lots of match times.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    In 8 days i will have a lot of free time so any day will be fine for me. I might try to arrenge for next Sunday thou, evening sounds good, but ill have to make some dodging moves at work.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Anyday, anytime.

just name it
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Does that mean you guys are capable of fielding a team for next sat/sun? Or are we rescheduling? I'm fairly sure we'll be able to field a team for 10am sunday +10GMT.

It would make a lot of sense to play the matches back to back.
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Oct 2003
    So that would be 7 pm saturday night for us? Sounds good to me.
    Gabr!el - Unforgiven Templar - watchful, cunning, and decisive

Registered
    Jan 2003
    To draw your attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalrif
    !Saturday 7pm EST is NOT fine for me.

It has come to my attention that I have a rehearsal and concert to perform in on saturday from 3 pm - 10 pm EST
    Forsaken think they can do it in my absence? Or must be reschedule?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Well, when ARE you free, Chal?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalrif

Which concert is this? if i'm not involved, i could certainly make it.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I cant play next sat/sun, but after that i am totally free.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon
    Well, when ARE you free, Chal?
    Friday after school.

All day Sunday.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    So Dragon, Gabe and Rad are able to play Saturday 7pm EST / Sunday 10AM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time +10 GMT) ?

Can we get a Captain's confirmation on that one, please. Else we'll put it back a week for the same time slot, which appears to be fine for most people.
    Last edited by Shug; 4th Apr 2005 at 12:33 AM.
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Anothe suggested time (gabe and chal) has been 4:00AM GMT (Sunday) which is 2:00PM Saturday AEST, and 11:00PM EST. Though this is extrememly late for the Forsaken, and is therefore questionable, it seems a perfect time slot for hte Mockers. I, personaly am against it, for 11 PM is firly late, even for us who are used to pulling all-nighters.

Also, will we be playing the stronghold match directly afterward?

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Yes, we'll be playing the matches back to back.

At the moment I'm extremely depressed (not about anything you would think, those of you who know me), and am realizing that playing a match really isn't what I want to be doing. So I'm not going to bend over backwards, trying to sneak around the house to be on at times when I should not/cannot be on, whether or not someone is using the internet line (we only have one) or whatever else might be going on. So I'm available Friday/Saturday nights, which are Saturday/Sunday mornings Mockertime. If that doesn't work, someone else on Forsaken can play in the match. I'd prefer if we could find a time when at least Gabriel, Ducky and Chal were all free.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    So 11 on saturday is too late.

Friday night could work then? Say around 6 or 7 EST?

Of what are you depressed?

Registered
    Oct 2003
    6-7 PM EST. That being 9-10 AM Saturday in Aussieland.
    Sounds good for the Forsaken. What do you mugs think about it?

Getting online right now is quite the task for me as well, for my mum will flip shit and go nutter whenever i am playing thievery. Nomatter what time we decide, it will be a gamble whether i can play at all. So we will need at least 4 forsaken available. Friday night for us and Saturday morning for M.

Registered
    Mar 2003
    not so good for us; keeping in mind that Rodez said he can't do Saturday mornings and we are not all Australians. I'm not sure where Swedish times fit in here :-S

Registered
    Jan 2003
    6-7PM EST and 9-10AM Aussieland is equivalent to 11-midnight GMT.

I am, available, given that we wrap this up tody or tomorrow, so i can set plans.
    And try and cheer up Dragon

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Was this Saturday 7pm/Sunday 10am not possible? I thought we had enough for both teams.
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Nah, we'd rather not play if it was going to be without Chal, just as you'd rather not play without Rodent.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Well, this is certainly awkward trying to schedule for so many timezones. I know it's not ideal, but we might want to think about playing on sat/sun week, the 16th - so Sat 7pm / Sun 10am on that weekend - which, judging by the responses in here - would see a strong turnout.
    Even though it's technically in the next movement, that's still the planning stages and we have a rough task here, so I'm sure Bill won't mind giving some leeway.

ALTERNATIVELY: our four timeslots (as dictated by the rules)

- This Saturday 7pm EST / 10am Sunday +10GMT
    - 4:00AM GMT (Sunday) which is 2:00PM Saturday AEST as floated by Lotes
    - 8pm onwards Sunday +10 GMT (5am Sunday for you guys )
    - Friday evening for us 7pm - midnight +10 GMT (although you guys would be at school, so that's, ah... kinda useless)

Limited options, unfortunately. The hazard of you guys being in school, and us being 15 hours ahead (mostly).
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Oct 2003
    Yeah. Timezones suck. I am in favor of the 4 AM Sunday GMT
    That is 11PM Saturday night for US East and 2PM sunday afternoon for Austrailia.
    Once again, that leaves the issue of the European time zone ppl (ducky, louie, omega) having to play at such an ungodly hour in the morning. What do you three think?

I know the aforementioned time would enable chalrif to play after his concert all day saturday. I (might) have a better chance of playing while evading the wrath of the family if we play at 4am GMT as well.

Thread Information