• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WildBill
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The Dragon
    <snipped>
    Fail. The forum I had access to was "The Unforgiven Meeting Place" -- which former TuF members, and other select individuals, have access to. I had access as a former TuF member, and had posted there before on several occasions.

It's not my fault you didn't remember this.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

• The Dragon
      • Jan 2003

Like I said, you inadvertantly gained access. Machine even posted, your access will be fully removed now, Bill.

Regardless, what's done is done. This has nothing to do with the Turf Wars match.

Comment

• Aggamemnon
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by WildBill
        That wasn't a tournament setting.
        Rlf played an official match, with fri involved under alias, tourny or not makes no odds, same crime.
        How TuF are you?
        League of Legends
        Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

• Machine
          • Jan 2003

No, it's my fault.

As ex-tuf you were to a point supposed to have access, but I did indeed forget you had access. Guess we fucked each other over twice eh Billybob?
          ~TuF~

Comment

• WildBill
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Aggamemnon
            Rlf played an official match, with fri involved under alias, tourny or not makes no odds, same crime.
            I don't suppose retroactive permission from the opposing team would fix it, so I'll stay out of that argument.

Like I said, you inadvertantly gained access. Machine even posted, your access will be fully removed now, Bill.
            Nonsense. I've had access to that forum since I was in TuF, and it was specifically mentioned that I'd retain it after I left. I can no longer find that thread to prove it to you, but it's there.

And if my access was inadvertant, why hadn't you dealt with it when I posted in that forum previously?

Sorry, that argument has nothing behind it. Stop making more of a fool of yourself by trying to use it as a defense.
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

• The Dragon
              • Jan 2003

Stick to your morals, Bill. You were silently lurking in a private sector of our forums, after Machine thought he removed your access you stopped posting.

This isn't a defense, this is fact. Like I said, it has nothing to do with the match.

Comment

• Machine
                • Jan 2003

Stick to your morals, Bill. You were silently lurking in a private sector of our forums, after Machine thought he removed your access you stopped posting.
                True. Continued posting would have alerted me to this earlier.
                ~TuF~

Comment

• WildBill
                  • Jan 2003

I wasn't lurking in wait -- I had legitimate access there, I simply don't check those forums regularly. If I did, I would have taken issue with this before you did it. Gabriel made a comment that gave me the idea to check your forums, though, and I was a bit shocked at what I found.

Comment

• The Dragon
                    • Jan 2003

The last time you posted was February of 2004, buddy. That was before you were told your access was removed.

Comment

• WildBill
                      • Jan 2003

The last time you posted was February of 2004, buddy.
                      Lost the facade of friendliness now, eh?

That was before you were told your access was removed.
                      I was never told my access was removed.

Comment

• Machine
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by WildBill
                        ...Gabriel made a comment that gave me the idea to check your forums,...
                        Which one? Me or REAL Gabriel?
                        ~TuF~

Comment

• WildBill
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by TheMachine
                          Which one? Me or REAL Gabriel?
                          The real Gabriel -- if you can alias on MSN, you're better at this than I am. ^_^

Comment

• The Dragon
                            • Jan 2003

The Gabriel whose keyboards are locked in his parents' safe?

Comment

• TafferBoy
                              • Mar 2003

omg stop being a juvenille smart-arse. Bottom line is that you are responsible for screwing the tournament, not Bill. You can take your petty feud to IM and the shreds of your dignity with it.
                              .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

• Shug
                                • Jan 2003

I'm not particularly interested in debating ancient history nor cleaning other people's dirty laundry, guys. He saw what he wasn't meant to see, end result = where we are now. Deal with it. What the FUCK has fridae playing for CTG got to do with this?

Acknowledge that you did the wrong thing or argue that you didn't, don't bother with the personal attacks and the inconsequential jabs.
                                Nightmaster,
                                .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Working...
                                X