Thread: Okay.....

Okay.....

Alright, I've been pretty patient, and I have had faith in you guys the entire 2 and a half years (and I still do)... But I need somebody with authority over the mod, (or at least someone who positively knows) to just comfort me by saying that nightblade is still being worked on...... Thats all I wan't, no release dates, no percentages, just say yes or no.... It will truely keep me sane...
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

could have used one of the other threads for this..
    "yes it is, and when it's done" is the official reply.
    I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Registered
    May 2002
    Yes it is, and when it's done.

Heavy work is also been done for the impending release of AS:I, don't forget.
    Red Guard
    Thievery UT

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Wonder if this thread gets locked?

Quote Originally Posted by oRGy
    Aren't the NB and AS teams seperate, or are there black cat devs working on both mods? Apart from Dalai that is.

I figure it will, I just needed that.....
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Registered
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletstopper
    I figure it will, I just needed that.....
    Don't worry Bullet. Remmember, Just fire up and play TH-Asylum if you think your gonna go mad. It's specifically made for people who are longing for Nightblade.
    Your order has been dispatched!

Registered
    Dec 2003
    No longer at sea and very far away from water.
    Quote Originally Posted by oRGy
    Yes it is, and when it's done.

Impending release? Sounds good!
    “That’s not what justice is,” the colonel jeered, and began pounding the table again with his big fat hand. “That’s what Karl Marx is. I’ll let you know what justice is. Justice is a knee in the gut from the floor.

Heh, I figured with the "Okay..." title

someone should really set up a RULES and FAQ for the Night-Blade forums because they're really taking hits from the same constant posts and threads over and over.

Maybe someone should write a program that auto replies to each thread in the Night-Blade section that says: " Yes it is, and when it's done."

How many times has this been asked?
    http://forums.blackcatgames.com/sear...id=24022&pp=25
    SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

so.... when NB coming out?

Hurry up and release AS:I so it can flop and we can all realize that you should have been putting the effort towards NB.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Smooth, KAM, really smooth...
    My cats are black! How about yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucchus
    Smooth, KAM, really smooth...
    what.. was that too over the top?

Registered
    Apr 2005
    Well, it wasn't low...

Personally, the longer the better, it means more effort put into it, so there will be more quality of work at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomguy
    Good things, come to those that wait.
    Your order has been dispatched!

Registered
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony
    Aren't the NB and AS teams seperate, or are there black cat devs working on both mods? Apart from Dalai that is.
    I think there might be a few devs working on both teams, but they have members that aren't on both teams.

Okay... If you would actually read my post, it doesnt ask when nightblade is coming out... In fact, I emphasized the fact that this was not a "when is it coming out thread" it was just a thread to confirm it is still being worked on........... IT was for me, noone else, so if you looked at this thread to tell me that I could look 1 thread down to get my answer, that is not what this thread is about. Kthx

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletstopper
    Okay... If you would actually read my post, it doesnt ask when nightblade is coming out... In fact, I emphasized the fact that this was not a "when is it coming out thread" it was just a thread to confirm it is still being worked on........... IT was for me, noone else, so if you looked at this thread to tell me that I could look 1 thread down to get my answer, that is not what this thread is about. Kthx
    Yes.. it will out when its ready.

Registered
    Sep 2004
    Check in the IAF Intelligence section for the fabulous "When it's done" smiley I made

Thread Information