Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recorded ToD matches.

Registered
    Nov 2003

recorded ToD matches.

ye, just a bit curious of when these will be released, would love to se the matches that got recorded and i guess plenty other ppl that participated in tod would like to se them aswell ^^

Registered
    Nov 2003
    It was already released but not for you.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    I'm awaiting the CD's from Brody, I'll compile them / add soundtracks TS voices etc.. when they do.
    ~TuF~

Registered
    Nov 2003
    ehm what??? soundtracks, as in a song?? no offence but if so, i hope you're kidding. a song you can add in a less important match or a movie with nice tut stuff but a serious tourney match you'd want the original thievery sounds. TS works but a song will just screw the match up completly...

Registered
    Aug 2005
    awww i was looking forword to hearing okih singing in the back ground are you releasing one video of each round mach? or making one like glad did for ToD IV ? if the later i would defenatly prefer a backing track the same as gladius did
    [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
    Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
    AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
    Videos - YouTube

Registered
    Mar 2003
    well i didn't have the option of sound because I used un-registered gamecam.

It would be nice to get hold of the full matches as well as allowing Mach to 'get creative' with the material

Registered
    Nov 2003
    keg: making one like glad did?? they are ripping the tourney matches themselves.....what gladius did was a highlight movie from tod iv ok, in those you SHOULD have songs... not in single tourney matches like in a demo on .avi.

Registered
    Aug 2005
    id prefer a highlight one
    Videos - YouTube

Registered
    Jul 2006
    well, plz dont add sondtracks - we can run video+audio player and listen our own music, and yeah, i preffer to hear TuT sounds then crazy drumz or guitar parts!

Registered
    Mar 2003
    lol i like soundtracks - especially if there is good syncing.
    You get to hear interesting music that other people are listening too. You can always turn it off and play your own music if you care that much.

Registered
    Nov 2003
    keg: okay maybe you do, im not sure if someone will do a highlight vid, and sure maybe you like or enjoy those more but it feels that you cant really compare a hightlight vid with a matchvid, its two completly different things. it was meant that the ppl that recorded the matches from the beginning was gonna get them ripped to .avi as a matchvid so all the other ppl can se them and because the original demo player in tut doesnt work to well, whyd you think all recorded matches in competetive gaming doesnt include music in a matchvid. go and have a look at the tod2 finals, you can hear no song in there except for dragons and phaethorns TS voice which is okay in a matchvid in thievery.

TafferBoy: what if i wanna hear the original tut sounds? with no music what so ever =p cmon, you can listen to music some other time, like watching a highlight movie, but not when you're gonna watch a good tourney matchvid imo.

anyway, im pretty sure im not the only one that want this, maybe there are even more ppl wanting not to have a song in the match, so i suggest that someone releases them without a song and those who want can release them with a song. like i said, demos/replays of matches is pretty populour in competetive games these days, none of them has a song in a match itself, esp. not a tourney match, you can have a song in a different type of movie but not a matchvid for christ sake. i know i dont wanna se my demo when i accomplishing stronghold downstairs running around doing nice stuff with some dude singing and playing the guitarr in the background.
    Last edited by LoUie; 1st Nov 2006 at 02:50 AM.

Registered
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LoUie View Post
    go and have a look at the tod2 finals
    any one got a link to that dont recall seeing it on brodys customs i like the way you asume i want music on a full version of each round btw i only said i wanted music if it was a sort version
    Videos - YouTube

Registered
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by LoUie View Post
    TafferBoy: what if i wanna hear the original tut sounds? with no music what so ever =p cmon, you can listen to music some other time, like watching a highlight movie, but not when you're gonna watch a good tourney matchvid imo.
    Well I assume we'll be able to get hold of some match recordings in addition to whatever people decide to make

Registered
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TafferBoy View Post
    well i didn't have the option of sound because I used un-registered gamecam.

It would be nice to get hold of the full matches as well as allowing Mach to 'get creative' with the material
    That's unfortunate - I have registered gamecam and I could have done it if I'd known.

I ve recorded 18 Rounds. 4,4 GB in Fact. With Gamecam registered Version, of course , plus TS Voice, jukahey.

I ve burn them all and test them, Mach, they did not work. I need to do again, then i send u with Postage.

Meanwhile i thought to compress the two Rounds of the Final Match and host them ready to Download as pure as they are, just to let PPL view.

Due the Fact, my Server had I-Net-Drop-Syndrome and i moved to a new ISP, let it be late. ONE Round is hosted already, SECOND i do over this Night.

NO Thanks needed, just love Brody
    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Centre
    Vietcong Customs Centre

Registered
    Aug 2005
    tough your getting thanks anyway and im sure we all allready do
    Videos - YouTube

Registered
    Jan 2003
    No one loves Brody as much as me. Bluerocks excluded.
    ~TuF~

There was a Tournament, there was a Day, there was a Time, there were two Teams, there was the Match.

Recorded Round 1 and Round 2 .

Recorder Brody
    RecProg Gamecam v1.3 Proversion
    Video Thievery ToD V
    Voice BlackCat TS
    Files compressed in 7z
    Videocompression DIVX
    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Centre
    Vietcong Customs Centre

Registered
    Aug 2005
    cool thanks brody
    Videos - YouTube

Registered
    Dec 2003
    DLing it now to watch it.
    Strange, because I participated in this one (with the crucial mistake in my opinion... this firebolt.. DAMN).

*EDIT:

Yeah... very educating to see your own mistakes on video
    Last edited by R; 2nd Nov 2006 at 03:21 PM.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Cheers Brody!
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Registered
    Mar 2003
    hehe our TS channel was real choppy compared to you guys. needed better mics/ mic setups

Registered
    Jan 2003
    There is a slider in TS -> Options that allows you to adjust for reduced latency. N1 Brody.
    ~TuF~

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    Great videos. I'd love to see some of the others, preferably in the same format. Made me long to play Thievery. I especially loved the very soft Thievery music playing in the background - reminded me of the old days when I started playing the game!! About 9 months later I disabled music as I began to be hardcore about sound...but those first 9 months hold a lot of Thievery's most amazing memories for me. That was when Thievery was NEW and unbelievably exciting...wow.
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Nov 2003
    i definately read yah Dragon, that background music really adds a great exciting atmosphere to thievery! I had that on at start aswell, and then as you, when i became more hardcore i turned it off. i think the most of us did. so why dont you start playing again? mockers rescently made a comeback, now its TuF's turn q:

Registered
    Jan 2003
    rof
    Nightmaster,

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
    What is rof, Shug?

And Louie...I think that playing the occasional game of Thievery could be fun, but I can't get Thievery to run on my laptop and that's all I have when I'm away at University. And although I'll be home for a long winter break in about a month and a half, my home PC is so shitty that it no longer runs Thievery either.
    Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    Apologies, I went to reply and got held up by company

I, too, remember the background music and the heady days of my first Thievery experiences, trying to anti-DM vs Yenz (highly unsuccessfully) and the lessons taught by Rodes and Glad - and in the very early days, pretty much everyone I played against
    Nightmaster,

Thread Information