Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 40

Thread: brodys server - rejected by server.

  1. #1
    Member
    Registered
    Nov 2003
    Location
    413
    Posts
    938

    brodys server - rejected by server.

    >_>

    i were playing on bourgeois with bluerocks and some others, then on the mapswitch it stood "rejected by server" and the server wasnt even full..now i cant join the brody servers because it says "rejected by server" like im banned or something.. always something with those server =P fix that asap plz so i can play, pretty annoying.

  2. #2
    Member Keggie's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    following your foot falls...
    Posts
    2,004
    i can still join, and theres 3 others on atm
    [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
    Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
    AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
    Videos - YouTube

  3. #3
    Banned VooDoo*|MbR|*'s Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2006
    Location
    *|MbR|* land
    Posts
    449
    i can join too

  4. #4
    Band!
    I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

  5. #5
    Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,305
    Maybe you should stop hacking Louie, then you can play on the servers.

  6. #6
    Banned VooDoo*|MbR|*'s Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2006
    Location
    *|MbR|* land
    Posts
    449
    LOL, right! i allways wonders when he play - and thats all are haxes!

  7. #7
    Member
    Registered
    Nov 2003
    Location
    413
    Posts
    938
    i know i were banned, and that does not happen by mistake.

    thread have been up for several hours now and bearly no one has nothing to say. when i get banned without a reason i have the right to be curious and pissed of, and also who did it and why.

    so can the chicken shit that banned me for no god damn reason step up and tell me wth you did it?

    i hear there were an admin aliasing Rysar at the same time when i played, pretty sure you were the one banning me.

    does anyone know who Rysar is/was? maybe you can step up like a man and stop hiding and tell me why you did it.

  8. #8
    Member TafferBoy's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canberra Australia
    Posts
    2,225
    louie should be told why he was kicked/banned so he has a chance to respond to any allegations... thread has been up 14+ hours

  9. #9
    What about Louie should stand up like a Man and behave as one? What about stopping beein rude, intolerence, pissed since he returned to Thievery? What about not balancing the Scale with different Stuff, depending on beein for or vs his own? What about not making stupid Nonsens public, creating a Wave on a Player, that has been done Latejoining in Past, and cuz not seein me Reactin in his Eyes soonish enuf to publish Names and IPs, etc?

    What about not just stopping all that?
    You, Sir wont get any Response. There is your IP in the Banlist, out.

    Also there is my own Forum for my Serverstuff. But that Fact is already listed in my Questioning above.

    No need to any Replies. I ll not give any Comments.
    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

    Thievery Customs Centre
    Vietcong Customs Centre

  10. #10
    Member
    Registered
    Nov 2003
    Location
    413
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Brody View Post
    What about Louie should stand up like a Man and behave as one? What about stopping beein rude, intolerence, pissed since he returned to Thievery? What about not balancing the Scale with different Stuff, depending on beein for or vs his own? What about not making stupid Nonsens public, creating a Wave on a Player, that has been done Latejoining in Past, and cuz not seein me Reactin in his Eyes soonish enuf to publish Names and IPs, etc?

    What about not just stopping all that?
    You, Sir wont get any Response. There is your IP in the Banlist, out.

    Also there is my own Forum for my Serverstuff. But that Fact is already listed in my Questioning above.

    No need to any Replies. I ll not give any Comments.
    (Post Edit)

    Brody, thats exactly what im doing, im standing up like a man. Im pretty sure im not alone about seeing where thievery is going by all the disrespectfull ppl thats playing today and cant behave ingame. They simply dont give a rats ass about the rules or what ppl has to say to them when they do something "wrong" ingame, atleast im "stepping up" as a man and try telling them in a nice way, bout time SOMEONE does dont you think?

    Beeing rude, pissed, making stupid nonesense, creating wave on a player that been latejoining bla bla is not as it sounds, you're really making it sound very bad. Thats probably me telling a player (i do sometimes, try not to do to often, so it doesnt happens that often aswekk) to behave, as i always do in a nice way, like "stop stacking plz, its against the server rules". Thievery is getting a "tad" out of handy here with all the players that doesnt show respect by missbehaving and breaking server rules and pisses other ppl of. And those ppl that get pissed of by it and doesnt wanna say something, i think that is very unfair for ppl screwing up thier games all the time, thats when it has crossed the line imo and someone has to "step up" and atleast TELL them plz dont? I play time to time, pretty often so i se alot of crap, just like that TheefvanCleef player no one believed me on. Now that dude is not only banned from the servers, but from the entire forums, so it felt like i were right on that one, and on this case aswell.

    Brody, it feels like you have a grudge towards us mockers, or me or whatever. Cause when mockers made a comeback and played on your server one of my teammates said that "we want thievery to live again" and you took that completly wrong and msg me on msn insulting me and my team by saying "AHAHAHA you think ppl will start playing thievery again just because you mockers is back?". That insult/missunderstanding feels like it speaks pretty much for it self. Yet im banned for no reason, when im even trying to do a FAVOUR for the community with stopping all the crap which is going on. That is not acting like a man brody, imo.
    Last edited by LoUie; 12th Nov 2006 at 07:00 AM.

  11. #11
    Member DiP's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,702
    Quote Originally Posted by LoUie View Post
    trust me when i say this, im so right about this, just like i were with TheefvanCleef which has even been BANNED from not only the servers, but the FORUMS. NO one trusted me.
    Trust is earned. You be bad, you lose that trust. Besides, it's Brody's server, he can do what he likes, and doesn't have to tell you anything
    Your order has been dispatched!

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Member DiP's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,702
    Hey! Don't turn this on me!
    Your order has been dispatched!

  14. #14
    Member TafferBoy's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canberra Australia
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by DiP
    Trust is earned. You be bad, you lose that trust.
    While this is true, I think its important to establish that someone has actually been 'bad' before you start judging them eh.

    Admittedly Louie gets annoyed when people behave badly on public servers, but so do we all. His fault lies in being vocal in his displeasure, whilst his intentions were not bad.
    Can't say much more because I wasn't there myself, just speaking from experience.

  15. #15
    Member Beowulf's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Guarding okih's Book Of Enlightenment.
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by LoUie View Post
    (Post Edit)

    Brody, thats exactly what im doing, im standing up like a man. Im pretty sure im not alone about seeing where thievery is going by all the disrespectfull ppl thats playing today and cant behave ingame. They simply dont give a rats ass about the rules or what ppl has to say to them when they do something "wrong" ingame, atleast im "stepping up" as a man and try telling them in a nice way, bout time SOMEONE does dont you think?

    Beeing rude, pissed, making stupid nonesense, creating wave on a player that been latejoining bla bla is not as it sounds, you're really making it sound very bad. Thats probably me telling a player (i do sometimes, try not to do to often, so it doesnt happens that often aswekk) to behave, as i always do in a nice way[...]
    Like nicely destroying a teammates whistler just because you're pissed off by him wanting at least 2 AIs with him out of a still full pool on Gerome and picking/stealing his mines and at the end of the game putting all the blame of losing on him although you decided yourself to rather spent heaps of time trying to rid him of all 3 AIs and correct his playstyle.. (cf. http://forums.blackcatgames.com/show...8&postcount=74 )
    If you hadn't said 'always' I would have kept quiet.
    You, just as myself and everyone else, are not without wrongs.
    EDIT: btw what gives you the impression everyone that does not agree with you has got a grudge against you?
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

  16. #16
    Member Keggie's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    following your foot falls...
    Posts
    2,004
    No offence Louie but sometimes you do come across pretty rude

    Quote Originally Posted by LoUie View Post
    so can the chicken shit that banned me for no god damn reason step up and tell me wth you did it
    thats one example in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoUie View Post
    i hear there were an admin aliasing Rysar at the same time when i played, pretty sure you were the one banning me.
    i dont think Rysar is an admin. unless its an oldish admin who has been alising for a long time for he's been on and off tut for a while now. acousing Rysar of banning you is also rude, considering you have no idea who he is. And even if it was him it was still wrong to post here, brody has his forums for a reason and you shouldnt be posting this stuff here, you should of atlesat Pmed him first.

    As for the reason you where banned, well i wasnt there so carnt realy comment you do act faily rude on the servers quite often louie (dispite the fact you might not realise it) but there are as you said plently of others that do it aswell (myself included somtimes ) but i carnt really see what you normaly say as been banable because of it... but then again i didnt see theef van cleef that bad a person either (part from the latejoining, which could of easily been solved if people actually waited for others) so maybe im not the best judge

    edit - im not saying you act rude all the time btw, only somtimes you also do act it a friendly way sometimes
    [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
    Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
    AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
    Videos - YouTube

  17. #17
    Member TafferBoy's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canberra Australia
    Posts
    2,225
    Beowulf: kicking someone when they're down - classy

    Alot of people did seem to have a problem with Theef Van Cleef didn't they :\. He did seem fine most of the time if you could put up with his CAPSLOCK. But he definately had his 'moments'

    So much can be lost when players are just typing text at each other in a server, especially considering english isn't the primary language for many players, TUT being such an international game.
    Last edited by TafferBoy; 12th Nov 2006 at 07:58 AM.

  18. #18
    Member
    Registered
    Nov 2003
    Location
    413
    Posts
    938
    I know i have personall _grudges_ with a player or two. The ones i can think of right now (and the only ones i can think of) is HomeSkillet, Brody and you Beowulf. I know you'll NEVER take my side, and i'll never take yours, so 50/50.

    Beowulf, i can atleast admit my wrongs, can you? to be completly honest here, you were the one with the "wrongs" that day. You have a personall grudge towards me and you let that go out on me INGAME by not giving me a single AI when you had about 4 of them in exit or more, and thats not only ruining it for ME but for your teammates aswell, you screwed up the match for me and your teammates, because of what? a personall grudge towards me.. time to grow up dont you think? how childish isnt that?

  19. #19
    Member Beowulf's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Guarding okih's Book Of Enlightenment.
    Posts
    855
    I remember when I got shit and laughter from quite a few of your guild when I pointed out the BCG warez issue (which still does not seem to have changed btw but nobody cares anyway) and got told I was not to post warez while I wasn't doing it anyway.

    It's a just recent example and a reply to his claim to be always nice when he tries to correct ppl.
    I'm not the only one backing Brody's view up here anyway so you could have left that "Beowulf:" out from your edit.
    Last edited by Beowulf; 12th Nov 2006 at 08:00 AM. Reason: ^^ in reply to Gladius
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

  20. #20
    Member
    Registered
    Nov 2003
    Location
    413
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by keg View Post
    No offence Louie but sometimes you do come across pretty rude



    thats one example in this thread.



    i dont think Rysar is an admin. unless its an oldish admin who has been alising for a long time for he's been on and off tut for a while now. acousing Rysar of banning you is also rude, considering you have no idea who he is. And even if it was him it was still wrong to post here, brody has his forums for a reason and you shouldnt be posting this stuff here, you should of atlesat Pmed him first.

    As for the reason you where banned, well i wasnt there so carnt realy comment you do act faily rude on the servers quite often louie (dispite the fact you might not realise it) but there are as you said plently of others that do it aswell (myself included somtimes ) but i carnt really see what you normaly say as been banable because of it... but then again i didnt see theef van cleef that bad a person either (part from the latejoining, which could of easily been solved if people actually waited for others) so maybe im not the best judge

    edit - im not saying you act rude all the time btw, only somtimes you also do act it a friendly way sometimes
    as Dragon once said, that Louie is a hothead is a know fact and thats true, i admit it myself, and that i have a _temper_. tho, getting banned for no reason, you dont think i have the right to be pissed of keg? cmon..

    Accusing Rysar for banning me, rude?? yes it WOULD have been rude if i were accusing a specific player, Rysar was told to be an ALIASING admin, so im not accusing a specific player here, and if i would have done it, i admit it, it would have been rude, ye. two different things here tho, dont mix them up together.

    and ye, i agree that i act rude sometimes, but thats nearly 90% of the time AFTER the person i told in a nice way to behave doesnt give a rats ass and goes like "f**k off" and act rude towards me, ofc i'll act rude back?

    to be completly honest, what is happening to thievery? it feels like its turning into the CS community where youngsters in the age of -15 age plays and just act like real tards. enuff i say. bout time you all BEHAVE.

  21. #21
    Member Beowulf's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Guarding okih's Book Of Enlightenment.
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by LoUie View Post
    [...]
    Beowulf, i can atleast admit my wrongs, can you? to be completly honest here, you were the one with the "wrongs" that day. You have a personall grudge towards me and you let that go out on me INGAME by not giving me a single AI when you had about 4 of them in exit or more, and thats not only ruining it for ME but for your teammates aswell, you screwed up the match for me and your teammates, because of what? a personall grudge towards me.. time to grow up dont you think? how childish isnt that?
    Yes, I can. But there's none to be admitted here.
    I only had 3 AIs at my spot and was okay with someone taking one of them if they insisted the way you did but you wanted all. I do have no grudge, neither did.
    I wouldn't have let any other guy rid me of those AIs.
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

  22. #22
    Member TafferBoy's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canberra Australia
    Posts
    2,225
    Young people these days, no respect for their elders

    Theres not much that can be done about it unfortunatly.
    Cool them Jets lulu

    Not that it matters, but there is really is little point guarding the exit on gerome, although having a dispute about it mid-game was not the most sound tactic decision either haha

  23. #23
    Member Shug's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Play Hard. Go Pro.™
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    I remember when I got shit and laughter from quite a few of your guild when I pointed out the BCG warez issue (which still does not seem to have changed btw but nobody cares anyway) and got told I was not to post warez while I wasn't doing it anyway.
    What the hell are you even talking about?

    That has absolutely nothing to do with this subject, even if it weren't absurdly incorrect

    Servers owners typically haven't acted on their own interests for years, DIP. Normally these things are very community-oriented affairs, so that argument is really neither here nor there. And forgive me, but you aren't really the guy we're after for a lecture on respect, haha
    Last edited by Shug; 12th Nov 2006 at 08:26 AM.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

  24. #24
    Member
    Registered
    Nov 2003
    Location
    413
    Posts
    938
    yeah hehe, im trying to be cool ^^

    Beowulf: im gonna try not to argue about this anymore, and it feels quite pointless when you're making up lies making the situation look completly different than what it was. I ran up to you and the 4-5 AI's you had, tryed to get ONE, but you took him back, so i tryed getting another one, and you took him back, you didnt wanna give me NONE, thats why i tryed with a few diffrent, and you know i were only getting 1 (maybe 2). but whatever you say beowulf.

  25. #25
    Member Beowulf's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Guarding okih's Book Of Enlightenment.
    Posts
    855
    It happened on the shoutbox and IIRC you were among them Shug I know Rodent was anyway. Sure I got nothing to quote and link ppl to, doesn't make it "absurdly incorrect" at all, though.
    It was in reply to Gladius as I said and that post is on-topic unlike yours and this one.
    EDIT: LoUie:Roe was a thief then (we were on TS) and I have no reasons to make up lies here.
    God knows it's true.
    btw the only thing true in your post there is that you walzed away with 2 of my 3 AIs in the end.
    Who's making up lies?
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

  26. #26
    Member Rodent's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Fighting to survive in a war with the darkest power...
    Posts
    539
    Oh.. this must have been around the time you got your shoutbox access revoked?
    Nightwarden,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

  27. #27
    Member Shug's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Play Hard. Go Pro.™
    Posts
    3,294
    No mate, we laughed at you because you stubbornly marched to your own death over a complete non-issue. And it STILL has nothing to do with this thread, at all.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

  28. #28
    Member
    Registered
    Nov 2003
    Location
    413
    Posts
    938
    Beowulf: i know Roe was the thief then, and you two together on TS that match explains pretty much why you wanted him to win (you wanted me to lose). like stacking 5 AIs by Gerome exit would make it harder for him, as i said, you did it just to act like an arse and because of the grudge towards me. Anyhow, im pretty sure i only wanted one, but hell! lets say i wanted more, still, who was the one acting childish not giving them away when you KNEW that would have been a better descision making the guards have a better chance of winning. Now stop it, this is not the issue here, stay ontopic, i aint gonna argue about this again.

  29. #29
    Member Beowulf's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Guarding okih's Book Of Enlightenment.
    Posts
    855
    Yes Rodent that was the reason even and Shug I'm not dead, yet, though and the post contains more than that hint to the antique, doesn't it?
    ^^ Geez LoUie, ridiculous.
    Last edited by Beowulf; 12th Nov 2006 at 08:42 AM. Reason: whoa my english sucks
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

  30. #30
    Member Shug's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Play Hard. Go Pro.™
    Posts
    3,294
    I'll clarify what I'm getting at. Nobody gives a damn what happened six months ago, because it has nothing to do with this thread.

    You've done this before, bringing up ancient history with some other players at the first sign you think you can be vindicated. Not only is it completely useless, it also makes you look like rather an idiot.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Server won't come up on the Master Server
    By necros in forum Troubleshooting & Technical Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25th Jan 2006, 01:52 PM
  2. Server won't list on master server
    By Anarchtica in forum Thievery Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th Apr 2004, 01:02 AM
  3. Brodys Server : (With or Without KAM)
    By Machine in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 23rd Nov 2003, 10:26 PM
  4. Brodys Invisible Server
    By Brody in forum Thievery Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22nd Oct 2003, 02:54 PM
  5. Brodys Challenge Server on 1 Mbit/s Line is lagging
    By Brody in forum Troubleshooting & Technical Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26th Apr 2003, 02:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •