Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: -=:ToB:=- Tears of Blood Thread

Registered
    Jan 2003
    You know that voice in your head? Well...
    Welcome back Assassin!

Yes ToB still lives- Although I may be the only Thievery active member (still see Indus from time to time though).

Still lurk here regularly (although I had no access to a computer during the past week).
    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Registered
    Oct 2003
    I'm in worse condition than you, Thebos. I'm typing on my mom's computer now cuz my internet connection has been whacked since early January. I canceled my DSL several months ago and I don't plan on reconnecting to the internet on my computer until I move out to a new place, which I aim to do before the year is out.

I was tempted to seduce Assassin through his myspace page (because that's what Myspace is for, seducing minors), but I thought it might create an awkward moment between Assassin and my mom:

Mom: 'Who's this Assassin guy PMing me?? He's hot!"
    Me: "Mom, no!"

Banned
    Registered
    Jul 2007
    heybies! You bes stop doing that.

Registered
    Nov 2004
    Believe it or not I'm still around... Um, I can't actually play thievery but I still check on the servers now and then I'm still having that slow-down-lag issue... I haven't the slightest clue how to fix it, anything with the unreal-engine in it is a problem for me... Unreal 1, Unreal Tournament, even Deux Ex 2!! GAH! Err anyway, I'm surprised ToB is still alive lol good ol' Thebos

...Spidey you perv
    -Catty-Cat-Cat-Meow

Registered
    Oct 2003
    Hey, I'm not the one with the Myspace page.

I haven't played Thievery online since late December 2006. I have occasionally played a few single player games just to see if I can still pull it off. I'm getting sloppy!

Registered
    Nov 2004
    Yes... I play singleplayer sometimes too (when my system lets me..) but I (more then often) just put in the "loaded" cheat and resort to mindless violance but that's me I guess... trigger happy...

-Catty-Cat-Cat-Meow

Registered
    Oct 2003
    I was just playing Thievery last night on a ten minute timer. Went through a few maps until I got to Arachnophobia. I dowsed the torch behind the church area and the game crashed hard when the guard went to re-light it. There must be a hole in that wall cuz a guard shouldn't even be able to see into that upper area. I wish there was a fix for that map. I like collecting crystal spiders!

Registered
    Jan 2003
    so any -=:ToB:=- still around? Hah, I did finally get my pc fixed (bloody old pc crashed, killing the hours upon hours of work I did on TH-Blackmail (remake of T2 map) and whatever other maps I had going). Anyway I got all new hardware now just ina lot of debt and have yet to be able to get UT3 so no I haven't tried nightblade yet...just wondering if anyone from the olden times still remains or plays tut at all? I bet if i installed tut i'd have a blast, granted I'd be back at noob status unless some skillz remain buried in some forgotten part of my brain.

Of course they do play and so do we. Just pop in someday.

Registered
    Jun 2003
    Amg TUT Zombies roam the earth

PS : Games are funnier if youre a noob, soo

Registered
    Jan 2003
    DP- You're alive!

I am around and do play regularly- although the past couple of weeks I have been on the road and unable to get to a computer (would have responded sooner otherwise).
    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Registered
    Mar 2004

Smile

DP omg hello LOL iPod touch post 4tw!

Hey DP!

I am still around too, although I'm not playing TUT anymore. I check back here occasionally to see how nightblade is coming along.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    cool guys, nice to see some of ya still around. its a billion degrees where i live and my video card keeps overheating whenever i start playing any game; however, tut isnt so demanding so i may be able to get that to work..just need to find my UT disc.

Registered
    Oct 2003
    I've had the same problem, DP. A couple times this summer my computer beeped at me for the CPU temperature getting to the warning threshold. Now my computer is effectively dead, but that's another story. I'm not dealing with it until later this month.

... tears of blood ... i think i know what ya mean... ehm... there must be a player in this guild/clan who is calles "Link", right?
    My english isnt the best!

Registered
    Oct 2003
    Just checkin in. I've got Thievery installed on my computer. Ran into Industrialism tonight! I saw Zebos/ Thebos a night or two ago. The rest of ToB has moved on to other things I guess.

Registered
    Jan 2010
    hibies, welcome backs!

Registered
    Jul 2004
    DP is on aim every once in a while, as is sneaky

Registered
    Aug 2003
    where are all my tobs gone?
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Registered
    Jan 2010
    just today, i played with Indus at a polish server. Haven't seen him for good although.

Registered
    Jan 2003
    @sandman
    A few of us are still around- just lurking in the shadows... and the light.. and elsewhere.

Thread Information