Black Cat Forums   Alien Swarm - Steampowered Forums
Alien Swarm 2K4 - ThieveryUT
Black Cat Games - TTLG Forums

Go Back   Black Cat Forums > Thievery Forums > Thievery Discussion > Thievery Guilds

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 5th Feb 2004, 06:21 PM   #31
okih-imus
Member
 
okih-imus's Avatar
 
Registered: Sep 2003
Location: I *DID* beat Thievery! YEAH! (confirmed by dragon)
Posts: 1,337
I'm getting the timezones confused now.

I live in -5:00 GMT.
You want the match at 9:30 GMT.

So that means I take 9:30-5:00 = 4:30 my time?

If it is 4:30 my time, then it's too early. I get home from track practice at 6:00-6:30. Which would be 11:00-11:30 GMT?

If so, then we could play Saterday or Sunday.
okih-imus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2004, 06:25 PM   #32
FixXxeR
Member
 
FixXxeR's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: UK, Manchester
Posts: 4,052
I'm free all weekend. Anytime Anyplace.
__________________
-TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
- Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
- #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
FixXxeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2004, 07:23 PM   #33
Schleicher
Member
 
Schleicher's Avatar
 
Registered: Jun 2003
Location: not in the Playboy Manor =(
Posts: 3,174
Hihi use this :

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
Schleicher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2004, 08:39 PM   #34
okih-imus
Member
 
okih-imus's Avatar
 
Registered: Sep 2003
Location: I *DID* beat Thievery! YEAH! (confirmed by dragon)
Posts: 1,337
ok, i was right.
okih-imus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 01:23 AM   #35
Sandman
Member
 
Sandman's Avatar
 
Registered: Aug 2003
Location: in the shadows
Posts: 1,191
 Originally Posted by Schleicher:
www.brodys.homeip.net is good too!!! :wink:
__________________
"Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."
Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 03:31 AM   #36
Machine
Member
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: TuF Forums
Posts: 5,829
Right well it's looking like I'll have a little platoon of minions this friday night (GMT) I can stay up late.... I have coffee.... lets match...
__________________
~TuF~
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 10:09 AM   #37
Gabriel
Member
 
Gabriel's Avatar
 
Registered: Oct 2003
Location: Your Soul
Posts: 122
Aye tonight is looking okay
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 10:12 AM   #38
PhaeThorn
Member
 
PhaeThorn's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: This pwnage was given to you by 1 of 3 mutated thievery players.
Posts: 2,229
I won't be there tomorrow evening. From 20:00 till 23:00 I've plans ... as every week. But i'll be here sunday or today. *If* you need me and have a time, contact moi.
__________________
On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE
PhaeThorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 10:32 AM   #39
Machine
Member
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: TuF Forums
Posts: 5,829
Excellent :-)

Ok, -X-, bring it on, we'll be around all evening, contact me on MSN or come to our teamspeak.

(MSN = MachineAss@Hotmail.com)
__________________
~TuF~
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 03:04 PM   #40
PhaeThorn
Member
 
PhaeThorn's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: This pwnage was given to you by 1 of 3 mutated thievery players.
Posts: 2,229
So ... erm ... yes? -X- ?
__________________
On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE
PhaeThorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 03:54 PM   #41
okih-imus
Member
 
okih-imus's Avatar
 
Registered: Sep 2003
Location: I *DID* beat Thievery! YEAH! (confirmed by dragon)
Posts: 1,337
Track Practice canceled because of the rain! I can play tonight! Name the time! I don't have MSN and I don't know your teamspeak server information.

edit---->Ok, I forgot to get together the 3rd person on my team. yeah, and i made a mistake on my post. track got canceled because of a basketball game, not rain.
okih-imus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 03:59 PM   #42
FixXxeR
Member
 
FixXxeR's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: UK, Manchester
Posts: 4,052
9:30 GMT

Brodys server. Lets us know if you can/cant make it.
__________________
-TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
- Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
- #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
FixXxeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 04:01 PM   #43
Machine
Member
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: TuF Forums
Posts: 5,829
Spamslayer has MSN, he has me in the list, Teamspeak, search for ~TuF~, ask your brother the password.

9:30 Brodys server, we'll be there... waiting :-)

We'll have Brodys server setup as a match server.
__________________
~TuF~
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 04:57 PM   #44
FixXxeR
Member
 
FixXxeR's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: UK, Manchester
Posts: 4,052
! cancelled the match because X couldnt get thier act together and get enough players, even though they said 'name the time'

Well, find another guild who LIKES to waste time.
__________________
-TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
- Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
- #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
FixXxeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 04:57 PM   #45
Machine
Member
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: TuF Forums
Posts: 5,829
Damn Oki. Please, you said you wanted a match, so me and my team made the effort to make a time etc.... and you can't even be bothered to do the same for us.

When your serious about this get back in touch.
__________________
~TuF~
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 04:58 PM   #46
The Dragon
Member
 
The Dragon's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
Posts: 1,400
 Originally Posted by okih-imus:
Track Practice canceled because of the rain! I can play tonight! Name the time! I don't have MSN and I don't know your teamspeak server information.
Where in this post does it say that you think we're talking about TOMORROW night? You specifically said, "I can play tonight!"

Seriously Okih, if -X- intends to go through Turf Wars like this...good luck. No one is gonna want to match you or respect you if you just lead them around on a string. I can't speak for the rest of !, but I don't think I'm gonna play in anything "rescheduled" from tonight, I've wasted enough of my time, and I know other people feel the same way. Find a guild who doesn't mind dicking around for a couple hours wondering what's going on or if you even care, and match them.
__________________
Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 04:58 PM   #47
Skull
Member
 
Skull's Avatar
 
Registered: Oct 2003
Location: Crypts
Posts: 394
Waste of my time.......
Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 04:59 PM   #48
okih-imus
Member
 
okih-imus's Avatar
 
Registered: Sep 2003
Location: I *DID* beat Thievery! YEAH! (confirmed by dragon)
Posts: 1,337
Well geez man, i was setup last week...

I JUST posted that 'i can play tonight'
okih-imus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 05:00 PM   #49
The Dragon
Member
 
The Dragon's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
Posts: 1,400
You were apparently set up today, too.
__________________
Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 05:00 PM   #50
Machine
Member
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: TuF Forums
Posts: 5,829
 Originally Posted by okih-imus:
Well geez man, i was setup last week...
Indeed, and we had the manners, to inform you at least a day before that we were unable to play, instead getting you all pyched up and ready to go.. then letting you down when we got there.
__________________
~TuF~
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 05:01 PM   #51
FixXxeR
Member
 
FixXxeR's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: UK, Manchester
Posts: 4,052
Atleast we let you know that we wernt ready.
__________________
-TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
- Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
- #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
FixXxeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 05:03 PM   #52
okih-imus
Member
 
okih-imus's Avatar
 
Registered: Sep 2003
Location: I *DID* beat Thievery! YEAH! (confirmed by dragon)
Posts: 1,337
I found out that you weren't ready on the same day. but yeah i agree fixxer. I'm sorry i thought that we were all ready to go. i just forgot about my 3rd player. geez guys sorry.
okih-imus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 05:04 PM   #53
The Dragon
Member
 
The Dragon's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: Dodging 6 guards in the streets of Bourgeois
Posts: 1,400
 Originally Posted by okih-imus:
and i made a mistake on my post. track got canceled because of a basketball game, not rain.
Okih, wtf! You liar! You say it's a mistake in the post....but you told us ON THE SERVER that it was canceled for the rain! Come on man, this is just deplorable!

Sorry, I'll just leave this thread now, I'm not going to touch this while I'm irritated.
__________________
Dragon: Unforgiven Keeper. Swift, silent, smooth-talking. Militaristic, a formidable opponent. Winner.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 05:05 PM   #54
Machine
Member
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: TuF Forums
Posts: 5,829
Alright Oki, Sorry, I'm just annoyed because we put so much effort in. Sorry for appearing a bit physco.
__________________
~TuF~
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 05:06 PM   #55
okih-imus
Member
 
okih-imus's Avatar
 
Registered: Sep 2003
Location: I *DID* beat Thievery! YEAH! (confirmed by dragon)
Posts: 1,337
i know i said that on the server. i knew you would come here and read it. i thought practice was canceled because of rain but then i remember last time it rained it wasn't canceled. then i figured it must be because of the basketball game tonight geez.

no need to apologize machine, totally all my fault.
okih-imus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2004, 05:12 PM   #56
PhaeThorn
Member
 
PhaeThorn's Avatar
 
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: This pwnage was given to you by 1 of 3 mutated thievery players.
Posts: 2,229
 Originally Posted by okih-imus:
i know i said that on the server. i knew you would come here and read it. i thought practice was canceled because of rain but then i remember last time it rained it wasn't canceled. then i figured it must be because of the basketball game tonight geez.

no need to apologize machine, totally all my fault.
I BLAME IT ALL ON YOU!!?!

( ps: I had fun ... been on the tuf practise server :roll: .... my day is good )
__________________
On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE
PhaeThorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Add Suggestions for 1.3! :D onecrazymoho Alien Swarm 2K4 Discussion 617 17th Nov 2005 12:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.