X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keggie
    • Aug 2005

Offline Maps / Solo Play

Quick Questions - not played for ages but felt like having another go.

1 - Can i play the maps offline - thought i read ages ago there was a way but cannot find post that says it, want each map seperate not the joint 1/2 map combined. (with no bots also if possible)

2 - Online Solo play - if 1 isnt possible is there a way to play alone online? when i try i just get message saying "requires another person to play"

thx in advance
    [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
    Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
    AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
    Videos - YouTube
  • Keggie
    • Aug 2005

1 - Console Command - asw_show_all_singleplayer_maps 1.

To play with no bots tho,have to remove them 1 at a time..

Console Command - cl_dselectm #
    0 - Sarge
    1 - Wildcat
    2 - Faith
    3 - Crash
    4 - Jaeger
    5 - Wolfe
    8 - Bastille
    9 - Vegas
    2 - Console Command - asw_ignore_need_two_player_requirement 1
    [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
    Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
    AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
    Videos - YouTube

Comment

• Eli22
      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Keggie View Post
      Quick Questions - not played for ages but felt like having another go.

1 - Can i play the maps offline - thought i read ages ago there was a way but cannot zumba online find post that says it, want each map seperate not the joint 1/2 map combined. (with no bots also if possible)

2 - Online Solo play - if 1 isnt possible is there a way to play alone online? when i try i just get message saying "requires another person to play"

thx in advance
      It seems like you're asking about playing certain maps offline and solo play options in a game. Since you didn't specify which game you're referring to, I'll provide some general advice:
      Playing Maps Offline:
      - In many games, you can play maps offline by selecting the option to play in single-player or offline mode. However, whether you can play each map separately without bots depends on the game's specific features and settings.
      - Look for options in the game's menu or settings related to offline play. Some games allow you to select individual maps to play offline without bots, while others may require you to download custom maps or mods to achieve this.
      Online Solo Play:
      - Some games may require you to have at least one other player present to start an online match, even if you intend to play solo. This is a common requirement in multiplayer-focused games to ensure a minimum number of players for a match.
      - However, some games offer modes or options specifically for solo play within online multiplayer. Look for modes like "Private Match" or "Solo Queue" that may allow you to play online matches alone.

Without knowing the specific game you're referring to, I recommend checking the game's official website, forums, or community pages for more detailed instructions on playing offline maps and solo play options. You may also find user-created guides or mods that provide the functionality you're looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X