Alien Swarm -
Alien Swarm 2K4 - ThieveryUT
Black Cat Games - TTLG Forums
|21st Mar 2008, 09:31 AM||#1|
Registered: Jan 2003
Location: NX128EZ061 - The main planet
Alpha Release - 2008/03/22
A new release is available from Nightblade's Testing Page. The changelog lists what has changed, but give a brief summary:
- Lots of bug fixes, many relating to issues found in last weekend's multiplayer test.
- Whistlers have been polished up. Their eyes now glow in the dark and change colour depending on their state, they emit red light and steam when alerted, and they now detect thieves in a cone in front of them (and not through walls).
- The radius and volume of many sounds have been tweaked, especially music and ambient sounds. The sound propagation system has also been improved.
- Illuminus' lockpick models have replaced the old lockpick model.
- Bolts and arrows stuck in players are now affected by stealth (and are moved to be attached to the player proper and not just floating next to them).
- The view bob and movement speeds in different directions have been tweaked.
- Added more doors to Darkened Enlightenment
- Implemented relighting torches with flares. Doesn't have any smokepuff or sound effects yet though.
- Some AI fixes, including the infamous aqua-bouncers.
Last edited by immortius; 21st Mar 2008 at 09:52 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Alpha Release - 2008/03/29||immortius||Forge of Shadows||26||10th Apr 2008 09:59 PM|
|Alpha Release - 2008/04/04||immortius||Forge of Shadows||5||10th Apr 2008 04:21 PM|
|Alpha Release - 2008/03/15||immortius||Forge of Shadows||12||17th Mar 2008 03:23 PM|
|Alpha Release - 2008/03/08||immortius||Forge of Shadows||16||11th Mar 2008 06:42 PM|
|Alpha Release - 2008/03/02||immortius||Forge of Shadows||49||9th Mar 2008 03:31 PM|