X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ~CaTBuRgLaR~
    • Nov 2004

-=:ToB:=- Tears of Blood Thread

Heh yeah, all you ToB members (if there are anymore left....) post here! ... yeah... um, anyway, the question is, is ToB still alive?? Because if it is who is the new leader? I have a request, I'd like to expand ToB to alien vs. predator 2 but as the ehem acting leader of the clan there, like a second leader? But for that game only, yeah it's a stupid idea but hear me out.

Seeing as though it's nearly impossible for me to play thievery i was thinking about other games, it'd be nice for other TUT players to play other games too, or other ToB members X_X *shrugs* I'm just a little sad ya know? I haven't been part of anything like a clan in a long time; I'm not counting ToB because it's like in limbo practically, dead and alive at the same time... I feel kinda lonely that's all… heh, don't mind me, I'll just go back to my corner and sulk
    -Catty-Cat-Cat-Meow
  • industrialism
    • Mar 2004

Cat I thought this was all ready cleared up with you, the majority of what was tob have moved on and have no further interest in Thievery and to be frank haven’t played TuT for years, myself Sneaky and Spider have chosen not to renew the forums and therefore the website is basically gone for good, we will see what NB has to offer before we consider giving tob life again (Creating forums, and calling back Mia’s) etc.
    Currently there are a few that drop by and play tut that still retain the guild tag, but for the most part tob is dormant and will not become a guild again until NB is dropped and has something to offer us that pulls us all together again, & any reincarnation of tob will be led by myself.

Comment

• ~CaTBuRgLaR~
      • Nov 2004

Heh okay whatever. I suppose it's time to put away yet another clan tag for now... I guess I'll go clan hunting elsewhere until nb then, heh or make my own clan o_O anyway, alright I didn't know you had cleared that up? I must've not read it, whatever, good games
      -Catty-Cat-Cat-Meow

Comment

• Spidey
        • Oct 2003

Yeah..I think we posted it in a few different spots on the TOB site. I still check Thievery probably once every night to see if anyone's on. If I see somebody's on, I jump in. If not I play another game for a bit then work on my newb Neverwinter Nights Thief module, which I intend to have in a 'beta' form by Xmas.

I recently finished No One Lives Forever 2 and enjoyed its thiefiness and the movies in between each mission. There's a walkthrough here to get you through the few annoying parts. I wish they allowed the crossbow more throughout the game, or allowed you to use the mascara stun gun on the cops instead of having to let them kill you when you're cornered.

That's way off topic. Somebody ban me!

I have Alien Vs. Predator 2, so e-mail me Cat. It's been a good year since I've used my newb Predator skills. Dunno how many other TUTers or TOBers have it though. Or...maybe we could get a group together and play...Thievery? OMG?!!!

Comment

• FistaKufs
          formerly HomeSkillet
          • Sep 2003

It's sad that indust will be the only ToB member when or if NB comes out. Tell you what i have no problem reppin that tag in thievery. You know i mean you can't be the leader of just a one person guild. No i'm not saying i'm in ToB i'll just be reppin that tag is all.
          I have sex with my hand!

Comment

• Machine
            • Jan 2003

TuF recruited most of ToB during the fallout of '05. Sorry.
            ~TuF~

Comment

• Thebos
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by HomeSkillet View Post
              It's sad that indust will be the only ToB member when or if NB comes out. Tell you what i have no problem reppin that tag in thievery. You know i mean you can't be the leader of just a one person guild. No i'm not saying i'm in ToB i'll just be reppin that tag is all.
              No need for you to rip the guild that way- Indus will not be the only one. Based on discussion from the old ToB forum, it is likely I will be the last ToB member to play thievery regularly.
              Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
              Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

• FatRatHead
                • Sep 2004

Well, I've seen you on the other month, although, it is not often, it may be regular if you show up this month as well...

Comment

• industrialism
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TheMachine View Post
                  TuF recruited most of ToB during the fallout of '05. Sorry.
                  Lmao
                  You recruited Ducky; the guild slut - so what?

Comment

• ~CaTBuRgLaR~
                    • Nov 2004

Spider: OMG Play AVP2 with meeeee!!

Indust: I was under the impression that I was the guild... err flirt LOL j/k I wouldn't want that title anyway

Homo: What do you mean by reppin?? lol

Fatrathead: I was on tut last week, of course I didn't play because that's impossible for me right now but I stayed a while and chatted (is that a word?) with some people

Themachine: Not vewy nice
                    -Catty-Cat-Cat-Meow

Comment

• Vigilant
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by industrialism
                      Ducky; the guild slut
                      isn't that a wee bit insulting? What is wrong with being in two guilds at the same time if their members aren't against it? Or switching guilds? I don't get ya...
                      Play Amnesia, get insomnia.

Comment

• Machine
                        • Jan 2003

Ducky is awesome, anyone who thinks different is a fool.

Cat : We're starting to play AvP2 over Hamachi soon, private games with a bunch of the people on these forums - check the links in my signature for details. The forums are up and down at the moment because Chainsaws bunged up a nostril.

Indus : Down boy!! GOOOOOOD BOOOYY! <pats head>
                        ~TuF~

Comment

• Shug
                          • Jan 2003

err, why wasn't I invited to some guild type bickering
                          Nightmaster,
                          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

• Machine
                            • Jan 2003

Because your guild is full of poofters
                            ~TuF~

Comment

• Spidey
                              • Oct 2003

I'm of the mindset that TOB is dead and so is Thievery. But Sneaky, Thebos and Industrialism could all bring it back for Night-Blade (if and when).

Homeskillet, please do represent the TOB tag. Now that our website is gone, we need someone to carry on the torch of immaturity we've been sorely lacking. Maybe you'll even find some people to play against.

It's good to see that petty name-calling toward our guild remain by people with less than credible reputations, despite the fact that nobody's playing Thievery anymore.

I hope to see a TUF thread opened so the Thievery community can sing the praises of that guild as well.

For the record, I have enjoyed the few times I've been able to play with Ducky, and fondly recall guarding spider-duck eggs with him on th-Payback.

Comment

Working...
                              X