X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VooDoo*|MbR|*
    Banned
    • Jul 2006

maybe upgrade antistack mutator, so guards cant frob dead thief bodies, and guard ones? or its still possable in this version? And other muatator, makes Ai's allert when u taunt Thief here, or Thief spotted! I just want sometimes make ais allert, but its unpossable.

Comment

• Keggie
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Beowulf View Post
      And Dalai, look what they have done to your game!
      (nm my sig )
      ^^

Originally posted by VooDoo*|MbR|* View Post
      maybe upgrade antistack mutator, so guards cant frob dead thief bodies, and guard ones? or its still possable in this version? And other muatator, makes Ai's allert when u taunt Thief here, or Thief spotted! I just want sometimes make ais allert, but its unpossable.
      the bodies iv allready tryed but it didnt seem to work for some reason guards wont be able to frob tommy in korman tho.. (i think) might see if i can get that working tho

as for the ai taunt, it actualy is possible the only prob with that idea is that guards will use it to make all the ai alert so no back snipes at all might be possible to do tho
      [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
      Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
      AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
      Videos - YouTube

Comment

• Keggie
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by -KewlAzMe- View Post
        In Thief you could barely move, where as thieves can walk quite quick with a bow in Tut... perhaps that should be slowed to that same level so people can't walk around with a taut bow.

Perhaps a charged BJ should also slow the walk down a lot so that they are only able to be used from a stationary position, instead of the running around jumping in shadows and Circle strafing madness. Only the foolish guards that have their backs to the same shadow for longer than the time is takes to charge the BJ, or if they just happen to be walking past a charged hiding thief, they get their just desserts for not checking and watching better. But the Guard chasing the thief into the shadows with the helmet on at least gets a "clang" or two because that thief won't be able to quickly juke left and Power hit right.

Thus making the helmet at least slightly more useful
        could try it
        Videos - YouTube

Comment

• Convict
          • Jan 2004

Actually one thing that is a major difference in the way Thief worked vs TUT is the speed at which a player can walk while the bow is drawn. In Thief you could barely move, where as thieves can walk quite quick with a bow in Tut... perhaps that should be slowed to that same level so people can't walk around with a taut bow.

Perhaps a charged BJ should also slow the walk down a lot so that they are only able to be used from a stationary position, instead of the running around jumping in shadows and Circle strafing madness. Only the foolish guards that have their backs to the same shadow for longer than the time is takes to charge the BJ, or if they just happen to be walking past a charged hiding thief, they get their just desserts for not checking and watching better. But the Guard chasing the thief into the shadows with the helmet on at least gets a "clang" or two because that thief won't be able to quickly juke left and Power hit right.

Thus making the helmet at least slightly more useful
          Good points - perhaps we could try these 2 ideas with a mutator to see how we all like it?

edit: beaten by keg
          Night of the Werewolves II
          HarryPotterwars
          A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

• -KewlAzMe-
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Convict View Post
            Good points - perhaps we could try these 2 ideas with a mutator to see how we all like it?

edit: beaten by keg
            Lol ya, by about 6 hours
            I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

• Keggie
              • Aug 2005

Lol ya, by about 6 hours
              ^^

updated thread, 2 new mutators requested during a game files uploaded shortly
              Videos - YouTube

Comment

• Keggie
                • Aug 2005

thread updated

Originally posted by VooDoo*|MbR|* View Post
                maybe upgrade antistack mutator, so guards cant frob dead thief bodies, and guard ones?
                i have made a mut for this but havent uploaded it. The Mutator I Have Makes Guards not able to frob thief and guard bodies, problem with this is, guards should beable to move the Koed bodies, but as there the same type as killed bodies you can either frob both or neither. Thieves can still frob both thief and guard bodies in this version. Of Course if you want it so guards cannot frob ai to wake them up or to move them then its fine If Anyone wants it i will upload it, might upload it anyway but i doubt anyone would want it.

(for some reason i have been unable to make it so guards can only NOT frob thieves bodys.. for some reason it just wont work )
                Videos - YouTube

Comment

• VooDoo*|MbR|*
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by keg View Post
                  thread updated

i have made a mut for this but havent uploaded it.

(for some reason i have been unable to make it so guards can only NOT frob thieves bodys.. for some reason it just wont work )
                  cool, and bad...

Comment

• bigfoot
                    • Mar 2005

nice antistack mutator keg
                    but makes guards unable to use box to get onto roof (e.g gerome)
                    hehe

Comment

• Kiech Bepho
                      • Jan 2003

Guards can still get on the rooftops, they just have to go the long way...
                      Kiech

Comment

• Keggie
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho View Post
                        Guards can still get on the rooftops, they just have to go the long way...
                        or work together half the guard team are noramly on the roof anyway. the idea of the anti stack/block mutator is to stop it. when someone makes "tut fan pack 1.7! i will add 1 special crate which guards can frob and use as a boost that will work along side the mutator but tbh if people followed server rules there would be no need for it.

im still looking at that bodystack mutator, i have exams atm and dont have that much time for mutators tho, more important things to do like getting drunk before an exam
                        Videos - YouTube

Comment

• Keggie
                          • Aug 2005

Made a New Mutator (well i thought of it in an exam posting b4 i forget it)

ThSkelstonMapfix
                          stops guards chest peaking

Need to test it first but should work, will test and upload l8er if it works
                          Videos - YouTube

Comment

• FatRatHead
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by keg View Post
                            Made a New Mutator (well i thought of it in an exam posting b4 i forget it)

ThSkelstonMapfix
                            stops guards chest peaking

Need to test it first but should work, will test and upload l8er if it works
                            Blashpemy, that's impossible! Did you make em footlocker style?

Comment

• Keggie
                              • Aug 2005

no, i just removed the red cursor from the map (thinks he can do it anyway - like i said i need to test it, should work, i wrote the code in the exam wont be home for awhile yet so carnt play with it)

if it does work it means the cursor wont show red when its aimed at the map, so guards carnt find it in the chests im just hoping its possible to remove it, its somthing i havent checked b4, if its coded to show red then i carnt do it, if its just a setting in default propites it should work
                              Videos - YouTube

Comment

• FatRatHead
                                • Sep 2004

But still, thieves could frob it from outside the chest and when it gets stacked its impossible to find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X