Black Cat Forums   Alien Swarm - Steampowered Forums
Alien Swarm 2K4 - ThieveryUT
Black Cat Games - TTLG Forums

Go Back   Black Cat Forums > Alien Swarm 2K4 Forums > Alien Swarm 2K4 Discussion

Notices

Old 20th Mar 2006, 01:24 PM   #1
Johnathan

Exclamation Looking for some help (in the form of a trade)

Alright, this is gonna sound kind of weak but it's my only option at this point. . .
I'm working at this crappy little temp place but what I bring home is barely enough to cover the rent, let alone buy anything... I've been going around town selling what I could (CDs and what not) but I'm still shit short on cash... So that brings me to you, my beloved community of friends and co-horts.

I'm looking for a hard drive to replace the one in my computer (it's currupt and isn't recoverable) I need something in the 30+ gig range if possible, but I'm not picky (Enough to install window$, maya, UT 2k4 and subsiquent updates/mods)

I have some items to trade toward this end: Mostly games but I have some books too...

PC:
XCOM Apoclypse (Original boxed version, no shrink wrap but everything else is there. Only installed once, great shape.)
SIMS2 (CD Version, practically brand new, no damage)
NeverWinterNights (CD as well, everything is there)

PS2:
Silent Hill 2 (used but good condition)

I know it isn't much but I'm seriously running a rut at this point, and slowly going insane while my pathetic little envrionment falls in to the radio, reading and writing

I'm willing to pay for shipping for both things but I dunno if I can afford overseas shipping but I'll try. . . On a side note it may be such a thing that I wind up trying to get back into the military as I can't seem to find any gainful employment around here >_<

If you're willing to trade please PM me and we'll see what we can hash out. Thanks for your time. . .
Old 20th Mar 2006, 09:11 PM   #2
reallybadplayer

Hmm NWN, do you have accounts for those *cough* adult servers?
reallybadplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Mar 2006, 01:28 PM   #3
Johnathan

erm? O_o it's a legal version if thats what you mean. I don't think you have to pay to play on the network
Old 21st Mar 2006, 06:59 PM   #4
AlienInvader

i was under the impression that gigabytes were cheap, especially for 30 gigs... 40 gig harddrive is 35 dollars with 5 dollar shipping at newegg... pretty much 1/1 gig/dollar ratio.

shipping and handling in exchange for a would run you roughly 20 percent of the total cost... not really worth it.
AlienInvader is offline   Reply With Quote