X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulletstopper
    • May 2003

Controls

My suggestion is to make the controls for all 3 different groups, Seperate, I.E. on thievery, Make it so i could go to the thief panel, and set flash bombs as f, and go to the guard panel, set flares as f. If i was in game as a thief, f would be for flashbombs, if i was in game as a guard f would be for flares. This would eliminate all of the tedious changing of the controls when you switch from thief to guard, or guard to thief.
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan
  • Shug
    • Jan 2003

You're joking, right?
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

• Sneaky
      • Jan 2003

You know most of that tutorial is obsolete too. Since at least 1.4 the ThGuardExec.txt, ThThiefExec.txt, and ThRatExec.txt are already there in your UT/System folder. You just need to type in all the bind commands and they will automatically load depending on which team you are on.

Comment

• Bulletstopper
        • May 2003

Oops, thanks guys. I really didnt know about that
        If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

• Shug
          • Jan 2003

For a while I shared Thievery with another player regularly so we had our own bindsets, sometimes the exec txts just aren't enough
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Working...
          X