Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • necros
    • Apr 2004

encryption is useless, considering ur account details are used to decrypt it, anyone who can log in as you can read your files.

Hiding is useless, because you can just "show hidden files"

> .RAR passworded archive
    > Put in the system folders "S-12-F22B etc..." in C:\Recycler

... However, if your parents aren't overly computer savvy... i would just put them in a passworded archive in %systemroot% and rename it and the extension to something .dll, sorted.

But - in the end, ur father most likely loved his hands too when he was your age, and most likely - still does

Packetsniffing is tedious... not to mention impossible to read binary file transfers..

Household NAT Gateways (these things most people mistakenly call routers) RARELY have a log of all packets (or websites visited) because it's too dumb to know one from the next.
    HOWEVER, if your browser is going through a PROXY, they often do keep a log of all HTTP requests (i used one to have a chuckle at my brother's pr0n habits)

At the end of the day, boys will be boys
    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

• Ki!ler-Mk1
      • Apr 2005

Buy some webspace for £2 prefurably those ones with remote access and a web browser(not ftp access) this way u can download direct to it and its not on ur home pc
      Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• Moses2k
        • Oct 2004

Or use Tor (correctly), or buy a PPTP/L2TP tunnel from the Swedes.

Comment

Working...
        X