X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightfoot
    replied
    Hello Beowulf!

Fuzzy is right, if you got what the IAF database has, you are equipped for almost anything.

Looking forward to meet you online. It takes a bit patience, sometimes, being on a server waiting for people to join.

Luckily, on other days, several of the servers I get a ping on are swarming with activity.........

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    It kind of depends. Some people play them, others don't. If you get Telic, EFR, and Phalanx, it'll save you most of the downloads. The others, with possibly the exception of Sulphure, should download pretty quick and easy from the servers.

Leave a comment:

• Beowulf
    replied
    I am mostly just missing Telic and EFR, right?
    Anything else if there is anything apart from that does hardly get played, does it?

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    Sorry, no saving mid-map, but your progress in a campaign is saved after every mission.

As for the missing maps... the old host for the maps has disappeared. The IAF Database has some maps, but not all of them. Hopefully that will be rectified soon.

Leave a comment:

• Beowulf
    replied
    Swarm 1.32 installed and tested, even online.
    Anyway where do I get the maps I'm missing but which were played by someone else when I checked (can't remember the name) and when are ppl usually playing?
    So you can save in a map or campaign?

Leave a comment:

• NoData
    replied
    Clearly enough to swarm! The vga is old, but the cpu will prevent any lag. To free up some space, if you dont use UT2004 except for ASw, delete all the DM/AS/ONS/CTF maps from UT2004/Maps/ folder. It free easy 2gig of space.

Leave a comment:

• Beowulf
    replied
    Elitegroup KV2 Lite
    AMD Athlon 64 3500+ "Venice" 2.2GHz
    2x 512MB DDR-400 PC3200
    and my old GeForce FX5200 128MB AGP 8X (ASUS V9520 Magic)
    alternatively I might plug the 32 MB TNT2 back in because it performs better in D3D.
    And a new 350W Xilence PSU
    But the same old case.
    I transplanted everything by myself.

Oh and the DVD was ready before it is the CD-RW that doesn't have drivers atm. Need to free up space as it's still the same old HDD as before, though.

Leave a comment:

• PsiSoldier28
    replied
    Care to share the specs?
    Look forward to TKing, I mean, serving with you

Leave a comment:

• Beowulf
    started a topic Hi there! ;)

Hi there! ;)

'lo Swarmers!
    Today I assembled myself a compy that should run UT2004 just fine and got the damn game on DVD (gotta slap that drive driver on again) and am nigh ready to roll. 'bout high time!
    Shall see you on a server sometime I guess.

:))))))
Working...
X