is there a way to skip "mercury" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyTheWolf View Post
    That's a good trick, but.. isn't it a bit suicidal? I mean, with all the bugs around, it's getting quite impossible to get past them without losing time or at least one marine.
    Are your marines' firearms properly maintained and in working order?

Just shout "Speedrun!" frequently while using blitz tactic like I told you, and only the unimportant marines will probably die.

I will admit it's a bit of a close shave if your demolitions expert has only 1 star of movement, and the bots can be a bit unresponsive on top of that. Several months of intense aerobic training can solve your woes.
    Last edited by Hybrid; 4 Mar 2007, 04:44 PM.

Comment

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I DID IT! I BEAT MERCURY!

Anyway, I've managed to get my whole team out of there alive, thanks to the suggestions of everyone here. It was close, though, REALLY close!

And I almost had an heart attack when some of my squadmates got stuck in that (too) little elevator at the end.

Just shout "Speedrun!" frequently while using blitz tactic like I told you, and only the unimportant marines will probably die.
      How can I do such a thing in SP?

Are your marines' firearms properly maintained and in working order?
      Let's see:

- Sarge: 1 Rifle, 1 Assault Shotgun, T-75 kit
      - Wildcat: 1 Autogun, 1 ammo bag, Medkit
      - Crash: 1 Morita Carabine, 1 Flamer, Medkit
      - Wolfe: 1 Autogun, 1 ammo bag, Medkit

Is it good enough?

Comment

Is your medic on vacation?

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa View Post
          Is your medic on vacation?
          Yeah. It slowed me down to stop and heal the squad. After 10 tries, I decided to go with more firepower.

Like Wolfe said: "Ain't get time to bleed!"

Comment

Mercury is easily my favorite mission. The suspense! The excitement!

It's not hard either. Firepower is what counted for me. Cause you know, you had to get to the buttons, and to do that, you need to mow shit down. Fast.

The 5 minute timer is more of a distraction though. You know it's there, but don't let it get to your head. Take your time if you fumble, but don't take too long.

Comment

Hey fuzzy... 2 teams doing objectives at relatively the same time... Can you say Daylight?

Comment

Puh-leeze. You've got at least a minute. I was thinking more in the realm of 5-10 seconds.
                Based on a true story.
                The prequel.

Comment

Working...
                X