Questions; Sigma Campaign.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions; Sigma Campaign.

Hey guys, I've a few questions on Research and Salvage.

In research, I can't seem to find ALL the eggs- and I've played through it about 10 times. I've blown up the ones in the crates near the end ( 5 in total...right?) and the ones in the conveyor belt.
    Near the start, there's a room with 2 eggs in it, but the door's barricaded- can I enter it somehow? ( The dented door with broken crap piled behind it)
    I'd appriciate it if someone could help me with eggs that I'm likely to miss (eg hidden, in dark rooms etc.)

For Salvage, I've downloaded the report from the computer near the tracks, but I can't seem to get past that damn electrical thing that blocks the way near the end of the tracks. I tried to jump, duck, swarm, charge, but it's only Sarge that survives with...1hp? Something like that.

Yeah, so, help any? xD

RESEARCH:
    theres actually three eggs in that room, theres a vent shaft to the left of it..pop it open and go in, watch for the buzzer and possible hatching paras, use a hacker to hack the panel for a turret selection (south corridor is recommended )

also theres a uber secret ufo easter egg in this map!, its great!

SALVAGE:
    crouch underneath the beam of death, or use the boxes that are piled up to get over

Comment

To get those eggs near the barricaded door, look for a vent a little ways down the hall you can open. How many eggs are you missing on the map normally?

To get past the electricity in Salvage, try the pile of crates and debris on the north wall.

Edit: Go to sleep, Arch
      Based on a true story.
      The prequel.

Comment

in research I'm missing.........1 egg. I'll try the room soon, and look for the vent thing.
        out of curiosity, where does the turret deploy? ( the south corridor one) Is it the corridor leading to the laser room?
        thanks for all the help guys

Comment

It deploys at the far south end of that corridor.
          Based on a true story.
          The prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny View Post
            Edit: Go to sleep, Arch
            only if its with you

Comment

[THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
              Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

i was uh....just joking of course!...nothing happened! i swear! right fuzzy?..

pest...you know your the only one in my life!

Comment

Originally posted by UArchitect View Post
                  RESEARCH:
                  also theres a uber secret ufo easter egg in this map!, its great!
                  Are you talking about the pet parasite in the cupboard?
                  Kept an xmas avatar for 3 year(s).

Comment

Originally posted by westy View Post
                    Are you talking about the pet parasite in the cupboard?
                    nope, im talking about the ufo that flies over the map!

Comment

i think your on something
                      also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

yeah carth said the same thing a long time ago, he just wouldnt beleive it till i dragged him into a server and showed him =D..

or was it pestcontrol...

Comment

you will have to show me sometime
                          also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

need more beleivers!

Comment

Me too! Me too!
                              http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...isoldier28.png

Comment

Working...
                              X