Rewards evenly split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards evenly split

Is there a way to split the kills/rewards in the singleplayer/offline Coop? (or some other way to fix our problem)
    Been playing (offline Coop) last couple of days, and the "fragstealing" mentality really ruins it. It's all about getting enough kills to get the extra stars to improve the character rather than teamplay.

"rewards" ?...if you are talking about stars then stars are split evenly between the marines, any remainders go to the marines who got the most kills, if you can of a better way to distribute the remainders i wouldnt mind hearing it

if you are talking about medals then..there is no real way to "split them evenly" apart from each marine to do an equal amount of work, which..giving the class differences could be quite a task

i cant see a way of "evenly splitting" medals among marines
    if one marine performs more objectives and does more work than another, then how do you propose to "split" those medals between the other marines?

i guess you could simply remove all kill-related awards, but then there wouldnt be alot of medals left after that =)

Comment

Suppose I worded it poorly. Split kills then.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
        Is there a way to split the kills/rewards in the singleplayer/offline Coop? (or some other way to fix our problem)
        Been playing (offline Coop) last couple of days, and the "fragstealing" mentality really ruins it. It's all about getting enough kills to get the extra stars to improve the character rather than teamplay.
        I'm not shore what your referring to by Coop, never herd of it before, do you mean you are playing on a single-player or on a lan?

If you are playing with other people then I would suggest crank the difficulty up to hard or insane, that normally weeds out the rambos and showoffs (unless there really good ones ) and if there that good just sit back and let them do all the hard work .
        WhichDoctor + online = Mr_Shine

We put our faith in BLASH HARDCHEESE!

Comment

Originally posted by UArchitect View Post
          if one marine performs more objectives and does more work than another,
          Here is a question, how are the blue stars rewarded exactly?

I always thought they were just based on unassisted kills, but do the objectives play a part as well?
          Kept an xmas avatar for 3 year(s).

Comment

Some for kills, some unassisted, it says what they do in Darkus guide.

Two people playing Cooperative on a small lan. I think Insane would be out of our reach, we play on Easy
            Would just be nice, to have his and my players progres equally fast.

Comment

Blue stars are distributed evenly, then by kills. Unassisted vs. assisted doesn't matter.
              Based on a true story.
              The prequel.

Comment

Working...
              X